Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] National Dex Completion
Hello all, i am looking for some help in completing my National Dex. These are the pokemon i am missing:

Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Poliwrath, Exeggutor, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Jynx, Eletabuzz, Magmar, Furret, Sudowoodo, Politoed, Yanma, Slowking, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Swinub, Piloswine, Porygon 2, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiquen, Buizel, Floatzel, Cherubi, Cherrim, Mismagius, Bonsly, Happiny, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Carnivine, Mantyke, Snover, Abomasnow, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Patrat, Watchog, Purrlion, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Tranquill, Unfezant, Basculin, Maractus, Crustle, Yamask, Garbador, Ducklett, Swanna, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Escavalier, Amoonguss, Cryogonal, Shelmet, Accelgor, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Golett, Golurk, Heatmor, Zweilous, Litleo, Pyroar, Floette, Florges, Skiddo, Gogoat, Pangoro, Espurr, Meowstic, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Aurorus, Dedenne, Carbink, Bergmite and Avalugg.

I would like to keep as many of these pokemon as possible, as i have a friend that is also trying to complete the pokedex. Please ask for things you want in return for the trade, i have alot of extra legendary pokemon and a few shiny pokemon. Thank you to anybody that can help Smile
I can get you most to half of those!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Perfect Smile WHat would you like in return?
I know it's not much, but I only got so many Pokémon to spare. I can help you with;

Porygon2
Porigon-Z

Porygon2 and Z not being so easy to find.

Nidoran ♂
Nidoran ♀ 

I can send you two Nidoran holding moon stones if you are willing to get them to level 16 then using the moon stones.
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
Anything is fine!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
@LWiki Yes that would be great, is there anything you would like in return?

@TheLastStaravia Ok, i will give you a shiny. Please let me know when you want to start trading Smile
I would prefer first generation Pokémons that I yet don't own. Here is a list of some of them.

Rattata (or any of it's evolutions)                 
Spearow (or any of it's evolutions)
Jigglypuff (or any of it's evolutions)
Paras (or any of it's evolutions)
Venonat (or any of it's evolutions)
Diglett (or any of it's evolutions)
Meowth (or any of it's evolutions)
Mankey (or any of it's evolutions)
Poliwag (or any of it's evolutions)
Ponyta (or any of it's evolutions)

This is just a short list of course, if you don't have any of these any will do.
@LWiki I can give you Persian, Venomoth, Parasect and Ratticate Smile Let me know when you would like to trade
Add my FC when you're ready. When I trade you Porygon, trade it back to me so that I can trade it back to you holding a Dubious Disc.
@LWiki TOP PERCENTAGE (sorry everytime I see Ratatta I have to say it I can't control myself))
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?