Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF Fire friend safari
Hello! Actually, I'd like to get some shinies because the Masuda method apparently hates me and the safari's been a big win for me up till now. Unfortunately I got no friend with fire type safari. I'd really use one since fire types are my favourite ones. Especially ponyta, growlithe, charmeleon or ninetales but others are fine too. Also, if you're of a different type or don't know your type, feel free to add me as well! Just inform me if you do so so that I can add you too! Thanks a lot.
Add me! No idea what type my safari is but whatever! Also I'm pretty sure I owe you a HA Tyrunt
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Added! I'll trade you the HA Tyrunt in a minute! Also can you tell me what's in my safari? Thanks!

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

@yuzuki and @Johnnyspyguy 

I've added you both.

I have Ghost safari with Lampent and Phantump.
@Dionysus Added!

i happen to have a fire type its not the ones you said exactly cause like one of my pokemon is magmar, but yeah i added you aka @Johnnyspyguy (have you already just wanted to say) , @Dionysus  and @yuzuki
@sephir66 I'll try to add you in the evening

@Johnnyspyguy
@yuzuki
@sephir66

i've added you all!
(My safari is electric w/ Emolga, pikachu and Manectric!)
added you @PidgeotClaw
I have a ghost type safari with Drifblim, Lampent and Phantump

@yuzuki 
@Johnnyspyguy

I added you