Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Need PokemonEggs
Hi there, I want to do an egglocke in AS and I need eggs (with egg moves if possible) I have battle ready pokes I could trade or Powersaves some stuff if you would like to help I would really appreciate it leave a reply and I'll get to you asap thanks.
I'll give you a few eggs. Just don't give me anything Battle Ready, I don't want to be mean.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:55 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I'll give you a few eggs. Just don't give me anything Battle Ready, I don't want to be mean.
Thanks a lot but do you think we could trade tommorrow?
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:53 PM)blazekid13 Wrote: Hi there, I want to do an egglocke in AS and I need eggs (with egg moves if possible) I have battle ready pokes I could trade or Powersaves some stuff if you would like to help I would really appreciate it leave a reply and I'll get to you asap thanks.
i have 12 eggs but all i want is a shiny stealix with life orb
Of course. Just have me added up tomorrow and we can do the thing.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:01 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Of course. Just have me added up tomorrow and we can do the thing.

Alright Forsure thanks
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:00 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:53 PM)blazekid13 Wrote: Hi there, I want to do an egglocke in AS and I need eggs (with egg moves if possible) I have battle ready pokes I could trade or Powersaves some stuff if you would like to help I would really appreciate it leave a reply and I'll get to you asap thanks.
Sure no problem do you think we could trade tomorrow?
no problem
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:03 PM)blazekid13 Wrote:
do we have to because i am going out of town i would like it if we could do it really quick plz
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:05 PM)alex3715 Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2015, 09:03 PM)blazekid13 Wrote:
do we have to because i am going out of town i would like it if we could do it really quick plz
Yea sorry I do not have my 3ds with me right now and it's pretty late here sorry it's alright if you can't do it anymore