Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Neku Deku Trading Shop!? (Events + Shinies) LF: EVENTS!
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:50 AM)Aiyana Wrote: Well what do you want from my shop for the Smoochum and Phione?

I took a look and unfortunately I did not see anything that I was searching for.

(Dec 14, 2015, 11:56 AM)watermelons Wrote: ive got a shiny Japanese diancie and ill take the seedot or totodile

Alright! PM me when you can so we can arrange a trade (remember that I am looking for legitimate Pokémon!)
6 iv
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Roost
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Evs: 252 Spe Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
I'll chip a life orb in if you want it :D
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:29 PM)ImHounds Wrote: 6 iv
Nature: Timid
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Roost
Psyshock
Calm Mind
Evs: 252 Spe Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
I'll chip a life orb in if you want it :D

Sounds good for me! I'm a bit busy but I'll try to trade with you tomorrow!
Yea ill pm when we can trade because I have school
What would you want for a shiny eevee? I have an event shiny entei and others if you're interested Smile
(Dec 15, 2015, 07:07 PM)InvictusLupus Wrote: What would you want for a shiny eevee? I have an event shiny entei and others if you're interested Smile

Awesome! I already have GAMESTP Shiny Entei but if it's a different one I'll consider trading! If you have any other events, I'll be willing to trade Eevee for one of them!
(Dec 15, 2015, 07:40 PM)NekuShikazu Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2015, 07:07 PM)InvictusLupus Wrote: What would you want for a shiny eevee? I have an event shiny entei and others if you're interested Smile

Awesome! I already have GAMESTP Shiny Entei but if it's a different one I'll consider trading! If you have any other events, I'll be willing to trade Eevee for one of them!

I have non shiny event genesect and 2 meloettas. That good?
(Dec 15, 2015, 07:47 PM)InvictusLupus Wrote:

What are the levels of Genesect and Entei? I'll look at them both then decide what to trade for. Smile
Sorry i wasn't able to pm you had to finish a project and I'm free I just added you to my friend list and wondering when you want to trade?
(Dec 15, 2015, 08:23 PM)NekuShikazu Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2015, 07:47 PM)InvictusLupus Wrote:

What are the levels of Genesect and Entei? I'll look at them both then decide what to trade for. Smile

Genesect is 62 Entei is 30