Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Offering Shinys For A Cresselia
Hello fellow members of the Justinflynn.tv, I have a trade request

What do I want?
I am looking for a 4 iv (missing attack and speed) bold nature legit Cresselia caught in ORAS at the crescent isle. It would be nice if it was not ev trained and it was still lv 50 but I will take what I can get. But please don't use a powersave to edit the ivs or evs I would like it to be 100% legit.

What can I give you?
I have a few shinys, I have 3 legit shinys that I hatched or caught on my own without using a powersave, they are: Torchic lv.1 careful blaze, relicanth lv.35 hasty swift swim, and the event beldum lv.18 bashful clear body. I also have a few shinys that I made with my powersave, they are: sylveon lv.53 jolly cute charm with pokerus, milotic lv.100 lonely marvel scale, deino lv.43 naive hustle, bulbasaur lv.1 naughty overgrow, and gabite (nicknamed land shark) lv.33 relaxed sand veil. I will give you two of any of those for the Cresselia.
I am also willing to use my powersave to make any one of your pokemon that you want shiny, shiny as long as it is tradable.

Please give me your offers in the replys

If you scam me I will report you too a modirator of this website
Ingame caught max 3 IV's, as far as i know. If you didnt't caught your yet you can try to soft reset, and you will know that's 100% legit, else you never know : _/
(Feb 2, 2015, 12:18 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Ingame caught max 3 IV's, as far as i know. If you didnt't caught your yet you can try to soft reset, and you will know that's 100% legit, else you never know : _/

I have seen people get 6 iv ones and I have got a few 4 iv ones myself but I can't get the island to show up plus I need it quickly so I can start practicing for reigonals not on showdown.
And I just realized I didt need speed because it's a trick room set
My apologies, everyone told me it was capped at 3IV´s, and i don't want to catch my game legends. Maybe you can traain with a pokegenned mon, and while you get a good one? IV´s don't make a huge difference, and you can make one with 4 also : /

Best of luck tho with regionals tho! : )
Nah I think that it's set that Legendaries in ORAS have a minimum of 3 IV's, that's what i've heard at least.
I have 2 Cresselia, the one from crescent Isle, no powersave edit, nothing was change. And the other from another pokemon game. I could give you the Cresselia from the Crescent Isle.
In exchange I would like to get a shiny hoothoot
Im looking for the event Emboar same level as its distribution level and ill give u any thing I have
(Feb 2, 2015, 07:50 AM)Gabriel Wrote: I have 2 Cresselia, the one from crescent Isle, no powersave edit, nothing was change. And the other from another pokemon game. I could give you the Cresselia from the Crescent Isle.
In exchange I would like to get a shiny  hoothoot

What IVs does it have and what nature is it? I'm talking about the cresselia
(Feb 2, 2015, 01:02 PM)Jupiter_Rai Wrote:
(Feb 2, 2015, 07:50 AM)Gabriel Wrote: I have 2 Cresselia, the one from crescent Isle, no powersave edit, nothing was change. And the other from another pokemon game. I could give you the Cresselia from the Crescent Isle.
In exchange I would like to get a shiny  hoothoot

What IVs does it have and what nature is it? I'm talking about the cresselia

Nature : Lax
IV : not sure what IV is but IV checker told me that HP, ATTACK, DEFENSE are greatest potential