Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Palkia
Hallo good people, I NEED a Palkia so I can get Giratina.
FC = 3712 - 1027 - 5680
I have a Shiny Palkia that I could trade to you but I'll want it back so you don't have to trade me anything good because I'll just trade it back. If you want to do so, that is.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:40 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have a Shiny Palkia that I could trade to you but I'll want it back so you don't have to trade me anything good because I'll just trade it back. If you want to do so, that is.

Okay, thanks.
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:40 PM)FriedChicken Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:40 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have a Shiny Palkia that I could trade to you but I'll want it back so you don't have to trade me anything good because I'll just trade it back. If you want to do so, that is.

Okay, thanks.
Just give me a sec as I am battling someone right now
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:44 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

Okay, thanks.

Same I'm on 2nd E4 (Ghost Girl)

Gimme like 10 minutes my Rayquaza can sweep E4 easily
Thanks I'll have it back to you ASAP (Complete E4 run and Catch Giratina)
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:45 PM)FriedChicken Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 03:44 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

Okay, thanks.

Same I'm on 2nd E4 (Ghost Girl)

Gimme like 10 minutes my Rayquaza can sweep E4 easily
When you caught/defeated Giratina just trade back with me
I will have to make the trade tomorrow. I won't have my game tonight so I will trade with you tomorrow Smile
(Dec 31, 2015, 04:24 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I will have to make the trade tomorrow. I won't have my game tonight so I will trade with you tomorrow Smile

Kay, until then I suppose.