Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pawniard or Bisharp help?
Can anyone help me get a Pawniard or a Bisharp with defiant? if so let me know!
I can give you one. and then you can use a dildo to get its hidden ability and then you can give it back to me.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 01:39 PM)matabro Wrote: I can give you one. and then you can use a dildo to get its hidden ability and then you can give it back to me.

okay sweet! im getting on rn and adding you rn as well. anything you want in return?
nevermind I'll just breed you one real quick.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 01:51 PM)matabro Wrote: nevermind I'll just breed you one real quick.

oh okay. thanks man!
I don't need anything in return.
#Teamforum

I didn't think that defiant was bisharps HA anyways. Isn't it justified or some thing like that?
It's hidden ability is pressure, and its second ability is inner focus.
#Teamforum

I'm ready to trade.
#Teamforum

(Feb 24, 2015, 02:02 PM)matabro Wrote: I'm ready to trade.

thx man