Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Phillnominal's Battle Ready Trade Shop
The Greninja
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:38 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I got Prankster Riolu from Wondertrade

Sure what pokemon did you want again :D
What do you want for the terrakion??
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:38 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Sorry just wondering but which ones are shiny? :D  and I'm interested in salamence

Sorry unfortunately the Salamence is not shiny but ask about another pokemon and I'll tell you whether or not it is shiny :D
I have Chimchar with HA, Eevee with HA and Modest. I could also breed a few other HA Pokemon, though that might be a bit, like a Snivy or Gible. I also have breedjects like Dratini, Froakie, Rotoms, Bagon, Eevee without HA and Timid, Cottonee, Feebas, Honedge, Timburr, Staryu, Togepi, Gastly, Ferroseed, Marril, Scyther,Deino, Fletchling, and Swinub. Any interest?
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:40 PM)EmberProof Wrote: What do you want for the terrakion??

Anything make any offer :D
I'd like the Tentacruel plz. Also, just ran IV calcs on riolu and it has Perfect Ivs in SpAtt.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:44 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I have Chimchar with HA,  Eevee with HA and Modest. I could also breed a few other HA Pokemon, though that might be a bit, like a Snivy or Gible. I also have breedjects like Dratini,  Froakie, Rotoms, Bagon, Eevee without HA and Timid, Cottonee, Feebas, Honedge, Timburr, Staryu, Togepi, Gastly, Ferroseed, Marril, Scyther,Deino, Fletchling,  and Swinub. Any interest?

I am interested in both the Chimchar and the Eevee...What are you interested in?
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:45 PM)Phillnominal Wrote:
(Jan 12, 2015, 06:44 PM)Kal117K Wrote: I have Chimchar with HA,  Eevee with HA and Modest. I could also breed a few other HA Pokemon, though that might be a bit, like a Snivy or Gible. I also have breedjects like Dratini,  Froakie, Rotoms, Bagon, Eevee without HA and Timid, Cottonee, Feebas, Honedge, Timburr, Staryu, Togepi, Gastly, Ferroseed, Marril, Scyther,Deino, Fletchling,  and Swinub. Any interest?

I am interested in both the Chimchar and the Eevee...What are you interested in?

Either a Terrakion or Thunderus if I had to be honest. If neither, I can look again.
Added you, ready when you are!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.