Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pokedex Completion
Hey Everyone, this thread is for completing the pokedex! Just request pokemon you need and hopefully someone could let you borrow or keep that pokemon for completion of the pokedex. This is also for evolution trades (like Machamp). We all want that shiny charm, remember, sharing is caring!!!
I'm definitely up to helping and getting help with the pokedex! For the time being I would just like to do trade backs with anyone who has a completed or fairly complete pokedex. I'd be more than happy to help others once I start getting more Pokemon :D
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:03 PM)ThatNerd Wrote: I'm definitely up to helping and getting help with the pokedex!  For the time being I would just like to do trade backs with anyone who has a completed or fairly complete pokedex.  I'd be more than happy to help others once I start getting more Pokemon :D

Great! We need a lot of people if we are going to get this done fast! I'm currently at around 300 in my national. I'm working on my Gen 1 dex right now.
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:23 PM)acoconut42 Wrote: These are the Pokemon I currently need that I can't catch in my own games. That I know of. I will update if I find them. (Along with their Evolutions)
Paras
Clefairy (Caught Meteor Falls)
Meowth (Caught Persian Mirage Island)
Mankey
Growlithe
Seel
Drowzee
Porygon (Traded)
Articuno
Moltres
Mewtwo
I will trade back after I breed myself one of my own. (Except Legendaries)
Thanks!
I have a living national dex so I can pretty much help w/ it all (except Keldeo and Jirachi, those are the only 2 pokemon I don't have). That being said, yesterday I did over 100 trades in one sitting and I don't care to do that again, but I'll definitely help in small bursts.
I'd really appreciate the help! And if you wanted to do like 10-20 trades a day, or any amount you choose, that would be great! :D
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:23 PM)acoconut42 Wrote: These are the Pokemon I currently need that I can catch in my own games. (Along with their Evolutions)
Clefairy
Paras
Meowth
Mankey
Growlithe
Seel
Drowzee
Porygon
Articuno
Moltres
I will trade back after I breed myself one of my own. (Except Legendaries)
Thanks!

I have a Porygon if you need it.
anyone have a jirachi, groudon, and latios?
that i can see for pokedex?
(Nov 29, 2014, 08:15 PM)LlamaKing625 Wrote: anyone have a jirachi, groudon, and latios?

I have groudon and latios. Jirachi is not required for shiny charm since it is event.