Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pokedex Help!!!
Alright,so I'm new hear, but I heard this is a really good place to go for game help. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me with my Pokedex? I need Pokemon from the last three gens, and was just wondering if someone could trade me them. I have a list for them. Also, once I have the Pokedex complete, I can breed a shiny for all that helped me? I just really want to get it done so I have greater odds of breeding the shinies I want. Thank you!
I might be able to help if you list off what you need. Or is it all of the gen I-III Pokemon?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Um, they're from gens IV-VI. I'll still put up a list though. The Pokemon I need are 444Grotle, Torterra, Staraptor, Kricketot, Luxray, Roserade, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Wormadam, Mothim, Vespiquen, Buizel, Floatzel, Ambipom, Drifblim, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Bronzong, Bonsly, Mime Jr, Gabite, Garchomp, Munchlax, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Croagunk, Carnivine, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Weavile, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon Z, Gallade, Dusknoir, Froslass, Dialga, Heatran, Giratina444555Victini, Servine, Dewott, Stoutland, Purrloin, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Musharna, Tranquil, Blitzle, Boldore, Gigalith, Woobat, Tympole, Palpitoad, Seismatoad, Throh, Sawk, Swadloon, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Basculin, Krokorok, Krookodile, Maractus, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archeops, Garbodor, Cincinno, Gothitelle, Duosion, Reuniclus, Ducklett, Swanna, Vannilish, Vanniluxe, Escavalier, Frillish, Jellicent, Ferrothorn, Klang, Klinklang, Eelektrik, Eelectross, Beeheeyem, Lampent, Chandelure, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Accelgor, Mienshao, Golurk, Bisharp, Braviary, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Zweilous, Volcarona, Thunderus, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect555666 Quilladin, Chesnaught, Braixen, Delphox, Diggersby, Spewpa, Pyroar, Floette, Florges, Skiddo, Gogoat, Pangoro, Meowstic, Doublade, Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Malamar, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Sylveon, Dedenne, Sligoo, Goodra, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, and Noivern666 This is the list. Very hefty, but you do get a shiny in return, so that's a plus. Thank you for even offering your help!
Quote:Um, they're from gens IV-VI. I'll still put up a list though. The Pokemon I need are

• Grotle
  • Torterra
  • Staraptor
  • Kricketot
  • Luxray
  • Roserade
  • Rampardos
  • Bastiodon
  • Wormadam
  • Mothim
  • Vespiquen
  • Buizel
  • Floatzel
  • Ambipom
  • Drifblim
  • Lopunny
  • Mismagius
  • Honchkrow
  • Stunky
  • Skuntank
  • Bronzong
  • Bonsly
  • Mime Jr
  • Gabite
  • Garchomp
  • Munchlax
  • Lucario
  • Hippowdon
  • Drapion
  • Toxicroak
  • Croagunk
  • Carnivine
  • Lumineon
  • Abomasnow
  • Weavile
  • Lickilicky
  • Tangrowth
  • Electivire
  • Magmortar
  • Togekiss
  • Yanmega
  • Glaceon
  • Leafeon
  • Gliscor,
  • Mamoswine
  • Porygon Z
  • Gallade
  • Dusknoir
  • Froslass
  • Dialga
  • Heatran
  • Giratina

• Victini
  • Servine
  • Dewott
  • Stoutland
  • Purrloin
  • Liepard
  • Simisage
  • Simisear
  • Simipour
  • Musharna
  • Tranquil
  • Blitzle
  • Boldore
  • Gigalith
  • Woobat
  • Tympole
  • Palpitoad
  • Seismatoad
  • Throh
  • Sawk
  • Swadloon
  • Leavanny
  • Whirlipede
  • Scolipede
  • Whimsicott
  • Lilligant
  • Basculin
  • Krokorok
  • Krookodile
  • Maractus
  • Scrafty
  • Sigilyph
  • Cofagrigus
  • Tirtouga
  • Carracosta
  • Archeops
  • Garbodor
  • Cincinno
  • Gothitelle
  • Duosion
  • Reuniclus
  • Ducklett
  • Swanna
  • Vannilish
  • Vanniluxe
  • Escavalier
  • Frillish
  • Jellicent
  • Ferrothorn
  • Klang
  • Klinklang
  • Eelektrik
  • Eelectross
  • Beeheeyem
  • Lampent
  • Chandelure
  • Fraxure
  • Haxorus
  • Cubchoo
  • Beartic
  • Accelgor
  • Mienshao
  • Golurk
  • Bisharp
  • Braviary
  • Vullaby
  • Mandibuzz
  • Zweilous
  • Volcarona
  • Thunderus
  • Landorus
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect

• Quilladin
  • Chesnaught
  • Braixen
  • Delphox
  • Diggersby
  • Spewpa
  • Pyroar
  • Floette
  • Florges
  • Skiddo
  • Gogoat
  • Pangoro
  • Meowstic
  • Doublade
  • Aromatisse
  • Slurpuff
  • Malamar
  • Barbaracle
  • Dragalge
  • Clawitzer
  • Heliolisk
  • Tyrantrum
  • Aurorus
  • Sylveon
  • Dedenne
  • Sligoo
  • Goodra
  • Phantump
  • Pumpkaboo
  • Noivern
This is the list. Very hefty, but you do get a shiny in return, so that's a plus. Thank you for even offering your help!
I took the liberty of making the list quite a bit easier to read for you. But um, I couldn't help noticing-

A lot of the pokemon you are asking for, you aren't asking for the pre-evolutions, while some of them you are. I assume this is because you actually own some pre-evolutions yourself. If this is true why don't you simply raise the pokemon yourself? It's not that difficult leveling pokemon or evolving most pokemon unless they require trade to evolve.

Also quite a few of the legendaries you listed aren't needed to "complete" the national pokedex because they are event exclusive. Getting these will not effect your progress to getting the shiny charm. Your national pokedex will register itself as complete even with these pokemon missing. These legendaries include:
  • Victini
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect
Sorry for any rudeness, but I just help with someone else's dex completion and felt like advising you on how to ask for pokemon. The way you posted all the pokemon in a block of text is daunting and even in list form it is difficult to read through the full thing.

Also it's kind of hard to take on good faith, "If you give me pokemon I'll give you a shiny I don't actually have right now at a later date". It just sounds a bit like a scam....
The way that you said Icould complete the Dex is probably much easier. I was just very tired last night. The legends thing is more of a personal accomplishment thing. And I did at one point have pre-vo's to some of the Pokemon I listed, but more then likely WTed them away. I'm in the process of getting pre-vo's for the ones I need. The shiny offer thing I was going to do, but I could get as to why people are skeptical. Thank you for the input. Not rude in the slightest.