Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pokemon Y Trading Female Absol for a F Absol off the USA continent. Makeing shiny
Heart 
Heart I have a lovely little girl with grate stats! Heart
What ever the level of your Female Absols I will take her as long as she's in a LoveBall and has fair stats..

Heart  My little lady's stats and what not below.  Heart

HP 110/110
Attack 119
Defense 72
Sp.Atk 75
Sp.Def 73
Speed 83
Exp. Points 63,279
To Nest Lv. 3,226

She's in a Great Ball
Angel
Nature: Bold
Date Met: 11/12/2015
Were: Route 8
Level Met: 15
Characteristic: Somewhat Vain

Her moves

Bite PP 25
Dark

Cut pp 30
Normal

Night Slash PP 15/15
Dark

Slash PP 20
Normal

She's one of my faves, shes such a good little girl, but I'm looking to bread a shiny.

By the time someone respond to this she will lost likely be at a higher Level.

I have cot 2 more females, if your don't want the 1st one offered you can pic from a level 15!

If you trade with someone in a different continent, and bread that poke'mon it ups the odds of getting a shiny!
So if your not in the us, and have a love ball, why not!

The ball comes from the mothers side.
would you not want a powersaver to make your current absol a shiny?
(Nov 17, 2015, 08:35 AM)Asha Wrote: would you not want a powersaver to make your current absol a shiny?

I have a male with perfect stats, it can take a few trys cu I can get there and I'm not going to edit my game in anyway, its also downloaded, no game cartrig.
others would be willing to do it for you, was just suggesting Smile
(Nov 17, 2015, 03:32 PM)Asha Wrote: others would be willing to do it for you, was just suggesting Smile

>u< I would rather just trade my lady absol, then bread using the Junichi Masuda method.
That and I can get more then 1 shiny this way, I have a friend that had bin playing for sometime now and not ones has he ever found a shiny!
I want to give him 1 as a gift.
:P Heart
I don't know meany people in the Pokemon X community.
Just me, my sister and a long time friend.
I also hope to get a shiny blue flabebe using the Junichi Masuda method as well.
My sisters fave pokemon in fave color in shiny!!! OMG SHE WILL FREAK OUT!!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
:D So I'm on the hunt and maybe to make new friends on the way and love on them just as much because love is something that needs to be shared!.
:D Heart :P :D Heart :P :D Heart :P
powersaves can make any pokemon shiny, i was offering to do it for you but either you dont want this help or dont know what powersaves are. nevermind
(Nov 17, 2015, 05:04 PM)Asha Wrote: powersaves can make any pokemon shiny, i was offering to do it for you but either you dont want this help or dont know what powersaves are. nevermind

Powersaves is a mod, its kinda cheeting and I dont know you well enuff to get my pokemon back.
o A o