Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Pokerus Wanted!
Hey,
I'd really like a pokemon with pokerus. It can be any pokemon as long as it has the active stage of pokerus. I have a few things to trade, including a few 2-3IV Dittos. If you're interested or willing to help, please reply.
Thanks,
Wordwynd
I have some Pokemon with pokerus which you can have :D
I have some, got a doublade with 5 IVs, you can keep it. Just give me some time to connect and remember to spread it across your other mons.
(Oct 6, 2015, 08:08 AM)TeifitV Wrote: I have some, got a doublade with 5 IVs, you can keep it. Just give me some time to connect and remember to spread it across your other mons.

Thanks! Should I find a time to trade with you directly or just put something in the gts and give you the info? Anything you would want? I don't got a lot, but I do have a hidden ability eevee and some mudkips.
Oh my gosh is that Zootopia I see? :D I'm a Disnerd!
If you trust me you can send me a few of your Pokemon and I can spread Pokerus to them with my Poke's!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 10, 2015, 12:07 AM)weisakura Wrote: Oh my gosh is that Zootopia I see? :D I'm a Disnerd!
If you trust me you can send me a few of your Pokemon and I can spread Pokerus to them with my Poke's!

It is Zootopia. SO HYPED (i thought it was coming out this year Sad ) yeah I'll send you a few. What's the best way to do it?
Friend code or GTS?