Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Protean Froakies-Modest/Timid...Speed Boost Torchics-Adament..4-5IVs Charmander Trade
Why didnt you accept the trafe :'(
do you have any physical charmander for a mega char x
Sorry guys I ended up falling asleep, but I do have physical charmanders and John Knee we'll trade today
Do you have a froakie with good IV's Protean and timid nature?
If not i'd love to trade you something for a female froakie with protean

Also do you have a charmander with 4 IV's + left?
Yes I have a 5IV Timid Protean Froakie with the Egg Move Toxic Spikes
(Dec 8, 2014, 09:57 AM)Phillnominal Wrote: Yes I have a 5IV Timid Protean Froakie with the Egg Move Toxic Spikes

Would you be interested in a 5 IV Eevee with HA? Bold nature and wish egg move i also have a bagon with the HA but it has no IV's or some 5iv ralts
(Dec 8, 2014, 03:50 AM)Phillnominal Wrote: Sorry guys I ended up falling asleep, but I do have physical charmanders and John Knee we'll trade today

do you have a 5 iv one thats missing speacial attack?
Sorry I'm not really interested in an eevee, but if you have anything else feel free to offer
(Dec 8, 2014, 10:36 AM)Phillnominal Wrote: Sorry I'm not really interested in an eevee, but if you have anything else feel free to offer

Well i have ralts with 5 IV's , hidden abilities and jolly nature a shiny gibble (trash for competitve though) , HA bagon or i could breed some things for you such as a HA dratini with extremespeed egg move.
Honestly I don't know if I have a letover one without Special Attack, but I have one leftover with 5IVs and a bunch left with 4 and 3IVs