Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] STILL WANTED: Shiny Latios
STILL LOOKING

Hi there guys! 

I've been playing pokemon Omega Ruby for a few days now and I really want to get all my legendaries shiny and all starters (shiny too).
Problem is, I've already got a few pokemon shiny and it took me way too many SR's and too many encounters. 
I accidentally saved my game after getting Latios.

Things I have to offer: Frogadier with Pokerus (or at least, the second evolution of that pokemon)
                                        Shiny Poochyena with Pokerus
                                        Of course you'll get a regular Latios too!

I don't know how GTS works since I'm quite new to pokemon that's why I ask you to add my friend code so we can trade through PSS.
Friend Code: 3626 - 1314 - 7753

Thanks guys  Heart
I have one will you trade shiny for shiny?
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:43 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: I have one will you trade shiny for shiny?

Is a shiny Ralts okay?
ATM my little brother is training it for me he said but I can ask him to trade it back? Smile
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:48 AM)MayBeach Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:43 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: I have one will you trade shiny for shiny?

Is a shiny Ralts okay?
ATM my little brother is training it for me he said but I can ask him to trade it back? Smile
Any others? I have a shiny ralts
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:49 AM)Hatonacat Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:48 AM)MayBeach Wrote:

Is a shiny Ralts okay?
Any others? I have a shiny ralts

Let's get right to the point, what are you looking for? I might have it already and otherwise I'll get it! I'm only halfway through the game though (5 batches) so please don't come up with something like lucario x)
Rioulu? You can get it by the first gym
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:52 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: Rioulu? You can get it by the first gym

Isn't Riolu only available in X/Y?
Ohhhhh..... thought you had x y. How about shiny poochyena?
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:59 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: Ohhhhh..... thought you had x y. How about shiny poochyena?

Will do! My little brother will get home tonight so maybe I can reply tonight and we can trade?
Sure! Thanks