Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Trades.
(Oct 1, 2015, 11:22 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 11:18 AM)ShinyHunter9796 Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 11:02 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 10:54 AM)ShinyHunter9796 Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 10:52 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i just got you a shiny corphish if you're still interested in trading?

Hell yeah; What you want for it? Lucario? Toxicroak? Houndoor? I doubt thats how you spell his name lol

very close lol *houndour* if i'm not correct, as for shiny corphish (RIP my shiny groudon) i'm either looking for victini or shiny deoxys, am also open to offers as i have said in my introduction, i am not a picky guy by any means haha

Not too fond with trading legendaries for ' shinys ' but eh, I got a ton of shinies. I know one of them gotta interest you, add my friend code; I already added you. And eh, my name in game is ' Chris Got D ' ...
i have you in my friends, how do i trade you now? this is my first time interlinking with a friend code
gotcha finally
(Oct 1, 2015, 10:54 AM)ShinyHunter9796 Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 10:52 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: i just got you a shiny corphish if you're still interested in trading?

Hell yeah; What you want for it? Lucario? Toxicroak? Houndoor? I doubt thats how you spell his name lol

very close lol *houndour* if i'm not correct, as for shiny corphish (RIP my shiny groudon) i'm either looking for victini or shiny deoxys, am also open to offers as i have said in my introduction, i am not a picky guy by any means haha

Not too fond with trading legendaries for ' shinys ' but eh, I got a ton of shinies. I know one of them gotta interest you, add my friend code; I already added you. And eh, my name in game is ' Chris Got D ' ...
i have you in my friends, how do i trade you now? this is my first time interlinking with a friend code
Thanks for the trade!
(Oct 1, 2015, 11:24 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 10:54 AM)ShinyHunter9796 Wrote: Hell yeah; What you want for it? Lucario? Toxicroak? Houndoor? I doubt thats how you spell his name lol

gotcha finally

thanks for the golurk! Smile i'll keep an eye out for the rest of the shiny's you need
Got a Shiny Talonflame and I guess ill add your fc just LF anything in OU that I do not have.
(Oct 1, 2015, 02:49 PM)Medichi Wrote: Got a Shiny Talonflame and I guess ill add your fc just LF anything in OU that I do not have.

Oh man it'd be great if you can trade me that; I'll add your FC now. In game name is ' Chris Got D '
Any chance you have a shiny feebas? I'm not positive I'll have a shiny you want but figured it's worth a shot Smile
(Oct 2, 2015, 05:14 AM)Topgun0193 Wrote: Any chance you have a shiny feebas? I'm not positive I'll have a shiny you want but figured it's worth a shot Smile

Nah, got a shiny milotic but I'd have to get something good for that lol
i only have a few shinies but i would be willing to trade my *meowstic boy
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"