Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shinies For Trade
Today I got these shiny pokemon from my friend and since I already have them then I dont really need them. However, he pokegenned them so I'm not sure if they will work trading them to those who want them. But here is the pokemon that I'm willing to trade.

- Shiny Arceus (Japanese Event) (Timid)
- Shiny Shaymin (Timid)
- Shiny Pancham (Adamant)

They all have perfect ivs and they have good natures that will go good for competitive. Please let me know what you want and we can make a deal. What I'm really looking for is for a perfect iv shiny reshiram and kyurem either modest or timid nature. I will take other shinies but its depends what they are.

AGAIN I DO NOT KNOW IF THESE GENNED POKEMON WILL WORK WHEN I TRADE THEN SO IF THEY DON'T WORK THEN I CAN TRY TO GIVE YOU OTHER SHINIES THAT I HAVE IN MY COLLECTION!!

Thanks Smile
Buddy I will give you either a shiny banette or shiny drifblim for any of those so pls.
what are the ivs and natures of both those pokemon?
I would like the shiny genesect. Pls. I'll give a shiny or something that you would like
what shinies do u have?
Shiny darkrai, chesnaught, and dragonite
(Oct 16, 2015, 10:18 PM)Freddy Wrote: Shiny darkrai, chesnaught,  and dragonite

I'm giving away a darkrai already but the chesnaught i will take. i will add your fc
(Oct 16, 2015, 10:21 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 10:18 PM)Freddy Wrote: Shiny darkrai, chesnaught,  and dragonite

I'm giving away a darkrai already but the chesnaught i will take. i will add your fc

what is your fc?
I am willing to trade a shiny golem for the pancham please Smile
(Oct 16, 2015, 10:24 PM)Topgun0193 Wrote: I am willing to trade a shiny golem for the pancham please Smile

ok sure. i will take it