Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Eevee or Zorua
I recently purchased ORAS (both copies) and completed Alpha Sapphire, now I am not a big pokemon player the most I have ever played was with alpha sapphire but the last game I played was Yellow and I never beat it, not once.  I realized why I put the pokemon game down, it is really addicting. Now then here is my problem, I recently looked up how to catch shinnies on ORAS, to test it out I first tried the national dex nav to get eevee, all was going well till the dex nav would just out of the blue break my 50 chain by saying it could not locate eevee, I feel like there is a lot more needed to capture with the dex nav because well I was at search level 280, meaning I did this 280 times straight through and each time the dex nav broke the chain.  Now I gave up and went for a zorua and failed at that too it did the same thing.  Now I would really like a shiny eevee or shiny zorua, it would complete my life so I can stop being so frustrated at the dex nav issue.  I sadly do not have any shinies, I do have all the alpha sapphire legendaries so if you want to get other legendaries if you have the ruby copy I can definately help you I could care less for legendaries I just want a shiny eevee so I can have shiny umbreon and Shiny zorua because I like the color blue. Please help me out, it would really be nice, also can't say I didn't try.
ivé got a lvl 1 shiny eevee, what u got to offer?
I don't have any shiny pokemon but what would you like?
(Nov 30, 2014, 12:14 PM)nintendosfinestnerd Wrote: I don't have any shiny pokemon but what would you like?

I've got a shiny zorua. just trade me anything. I don't really care, I've got the shiny charm and time to spare, i'll find another.lol
sweet :D
FC:3411-3019-5246
IGN:NFNAlexx

Can I ask for the gender?
if male can you name it Reynard
female:Vixen
(Nov 30, 2014, 12:24 PM)nintendosfinestnerd Wrote: sweet :D
FC:3411-3019-5246
IGN:NFNAlexx

Can I ask for the gender?
if male can you name it Reynard
female:Vixen

I'll add you now. I caught it chaining. It's level 12, but i'll check it's gender and do a name change.
FC: 0490-6941-2673; IGN: Allons-y
For the Shiny Eevee
Have you got Groudon or Kyogre or... Darkrai ? preferably Kyogre
I have kyogre but I really don't want to get rid of it. . .
Any other cool legendary beside those? im trying to get legendaries :P