Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Empoleon
I have a legit 6IV Shiny Empoleon (lvl 100), no nickname, calm nature, ability: torrent. Just to be clear, i want to trade my shiny for your shiny =P

I am looking for these shinies:
conkeldurr (guts)
rotom
metagross
pachirisu HA
greninja HA

it can be level1 or their pre-evolve stage.

I need at least 5 (useful) IV on those pokemon, without nickname, have blue pentagon, might want to participate in tournament someday (if possible) haha =P

If you don't have any of the above to offer, it's okay, please tell me what else you are willing to trade with my empoleon. (not looking for legendaries, just shiny competitive pokemon)

If someone willing to giveaway/pokegen me any of the above i want it too haha.

Thanks for reading !
(Oct 18, 2015, 07:21 AM)markings Wrote: I have a legit 6IV Shiny Empoleon (lvl 100), no nickname, calm nature, ability: torrent.

I am looking for these shinies:
conkeldurr (guts)
rotom
metagross
pachirisu HA
greninja HA

it can be level1 or their pre-evolve stage.

I need at least 5 (useful) IV on those pokemon, without nickname, have blue pentagon, might want to participate in tournament someday (if possible) haha =P

If you don't have any of the above to offer, it's okay, please tell me what else you are willing to trade with my empoleon. (not looking for legendaries, just shiny competitive pokemon)

If someone willing to giveaway/pokegen me any of the above i want it too haha.

Thanks for reading !

This isn't the first time I seen somebody wanst their shiny pokemon kalos breed but nobody ever told me why can you explain it to me ?
(Oct 18, 2015, 09:23 AM)jake english Wrote: This isn't the first time I seen somebody wanst their shiny pokemon kalos breed but nobody ever told me why can you explain it to me ?

you mean the blue pentagon ? Actually it means from gen 6 game, not just kalos. The blue pentago means that pokemon comes from ORAS or XY. Pokemon withoout the blue pentagon are pokemon transferred from gen 5 game via pokebank.

This isn't the first time I seen somebody wanst their shiny pokemon kalos breed but nobody ever told me why can you explain it to me ?
[/quote]

you mean the blue pentagon ? Actually it means from gen 6 game, not just kalos. The blue pentago means that pokemon comes from ORAS or XY. Pokemon withoout the blue pentagon are pokemon transferred from gen 5 game via pokebank.
[/quote]

But why does it matter it doesn't help its stats or anything why would it matter where it comes fron
For official tournament, you are not allow to use pokemon without the blue pentagon.
I have rotom
(Oct 18, 2015, 10:28 AM)Cooolduck Wrote: I have rotom

i pm you d
(Oct 18, 2015, 10:14 AM)markings Wrote: For official tournament, you are not allow to use pokemon without the blue pentagon.

Oh ok thanks for the explanation
(Oct 18, 2015, 10:48 AM)jake english Wrote: Oh ok thanks for the explanation

you are welcome.