Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Exchange
hey man give me the stats,ability,iv's,ev's,moves on that azumarill.does it have the pentagon?
(Feb 9, 2015, 09:33 PM)Zolyn Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 02:01 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I'm interested in that shiny swablu and luxio I got some shiny's for trade like alomomola, poliwihrl, seaking, golduck and dragalge. And is that swablu originally from oras? and have they the blue pentagon?

The Swablu is in fact from ORAS and has the Pentagon. I'd be willing to trade it and the Luxio for your Poliwhirl and Seaking.

That would be amazing, just let me know when you are online Smile
(Feb 9, 2015, 09:27 PM)Zolyn Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:38 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: what about a shiny cofagrigus that looks pretty cool I have no need for it

Sure, just name what you want!

I would prefer a regular manectric
i have a kings rock for your poliwhirl if you want to get a shiny politoed that is if you get it
i got Nidorino Shiny

Would like to trade for Eevee? Smile

Edit : Or Luxio
(Feb 11, 2015, 08:41 AM)Donors Wrote: i got Nidorino Shiny

Would like to trade for Eevee? Smile

Edit : Or Luxio

YES! add me and i'll trade you when I see you online!
(Feb 11, 2015, 08:23 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 09:27 PM)Zolyn Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:38 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: what about a shiny cofagrigus that looks pretty cool I have no need for it

Sure, just name what you want!

I would prefer a regular manectric

Just add me and i'll trade you when /i can!
(Feb 10, 2015, 09:02 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 02:01 PM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I'm interested in that shiny swablu and luxio I got some shiny's for trade like alomomola, poliwihrl, seaking, golduck and dragalge. And is that swablu originally from oras? and have they the blue pentagon?

The Swablu is in fact from ORAS and has the Pentagon. I'd be willing to trade it and the Luxio for your Poliwhirl and Seaking.

I'll add you and trade whenever I see you on!
(Feb 11, 2015, 10:29 AM)Zolyn Wrote:

I am on right now, so we can trade, ign jarry
(Feb 11, 2015, 10:29 AM)Zolyn Wrote:

what is your IGN mine is Andrew I can trade about 5:00 pm CST because I have to prepare for a tourney I have and I'll be trading with someone at 4:00 pm CST for the Team so can you wait till then