Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Female Nidoran For Shiny Axew
I just happened to discover a lvl 1 female shiny nidoran, which I received by WT from a while ago, in one of my boxes. I don't want it; therefore, I'm willingly to trade it for a shiny Axew.

Its ability is Hustle and its moves are Growl, Scratch, and Iron Tail. Its nature is Modest.
What are the IVs?
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
@Excalibur0126 

I'm not sure about the IVs, however, the NPC said, "it has outstanding potential overall. The greatest potential lies in its HP. But its Attack stat is good, too. And its Defense is good, too. Although, its Sp. Atk is equally good. Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. And well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stat like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."
(May 13, 2016, 02:02 PM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote: @Excalibur0126 

I'm not sure about the IVs, however, the NPC said, "it has outstanding potential overall. The greatest potential lies in its HP. But its Attack stat is good, too. And its Defense is good, too. Although, its Sp. Atk is equally good. Its Sp. Def stat seems just as good, though. And well, its Speed stat is good, too. Stat like those... They simply can't be beat! That's how I judge it."

I have a shiny haxorus if you want that.
(May 13, 2016, 02:39 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(May 13, 2016, 02:02 PM)HardstyleRaver2 Wrote: @Excalibur0126 

I have a shiny haxorus if you want that.
I do indeed want the shiny Haxorus
What's its nature?
If he ends his dialogue with "can't be beat!", then the Pokemon has maxed IVs in the stats he listed.
(May 14, 2016, 08:39 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: If he ends his dialogue with "can't be beat!", then the Pokemon has maxed IVs in the stats he listed.
Pretty much, it has 6 perfect IVs. That's a bit sketchy; although, it doesn't have a good nature. I probably should not trade it afterall.
Modest is a great nature for Nidoqueen.