Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Pokemons for trade!
Hi! I have some shiny pokemon that i really want to get rid of and get some new! Here are my list of Shiny Pokemon that i want to trade! :D (You can come with many shiny trade offers, its fine dont be shy!)

- Dodrio
- Zapdos
- Umbreon
- Basculin (Red)
- Spoink
- Durant
- Sunflora
- Dustox
- Beedrill
- Raichu
- Altaria

Thats all! If you think you need one of these, then lay a offer and your ign please!  :P
As long as there shiny?? Or do you want a specific pokemon . I'd like the zapdos
I got a lot shinys and have a shop for it maybe you find something you like there, im taking any shiny pokemon!
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:02 AM)Big07drew11 Wrote: As long as there shiny?? Or do you want a specific pokemon . I'd like the zapdos

I can take any shiny Pokemon! But events are okay too.
A shop? And ok cool . Well I don't have really any. Just a rayquaza and butterfree but I don't want to lose my rayquaza
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:11 AM)Big07drew11 Wrote: A shop? And ok cool . Well I don't have really any. Just a rayquaza and butterfree but I don't want to lose my rayquaza

Its okay! But i already have a Butterfree. Sorry.
I would personaly rly like to get the Spoink. How about a shiny Diancie for it? Then i would offer a shiny Dusknoir for the Sunflora and a shiny Gliscor for the Zapdos (or a shiny Alakazam?)
Would you want Gen 4 Mew, Celebi, or Jirachi for Arceus? Unfortunately none of them are shiny though.
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:18 AM)kikiliano Wrote: I would personaly rly like to get the Spoink. How about a shiny Diancie for it? Then i would offer a shiny Dusknoir for the Sunflora and a shiny Gliscor for the Zapdos (or a shiny Alakazam?)

Im not looking for a shiny Dusknoir, but Gliscor and Diancie sounds cool! But is the Diancie legit?
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:21 AM)BonFire5 Wrote: Would you want Gen 4 Mew, Celebi, or Jirachi for Arceus? Unfortunately none of them are shiny though.

Sorry, but the Arceus has been traded! Would you like another Pokemon instead?