Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything]
(Nov 25, 2015, 11:50 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: Welcome to my shiny shop. The link below will take you to a google spread where it will show the list of shinies i have available to trade and what I'm looking for. Enjoy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

if you want to trade them we will exchange friend codes and trade online. just let me know what you want and what you are offering and we will schedule a time to trade. thanks and enjoy.

If I'm offline, then please don't post anything on the thread since I will get lost and confused. But if you want to tell me what you want them just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also if all of you don't mind, I would like a rep point but its optional.

Also, please don't ask for pokemon that I don't have. And one more thing, if you don't trade with me after about two months when we agree to a trade, then you will loose your pokemon unless you have a reason for not trading (no excuse of you forgetting to trade)

Hello! Can I have one of the Cresselias please? I'll trade Hoopa
(Feb 7, 2016, 09:15 AM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2015, 11:50 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: Welcome to my shiny shop. The link below will take you to a google spread where it will show the list of shinies i have available to trade and what I'm looking for. Enjoy.

if you want to trade them we will exchange friend codes and trade online. just let me know what you want and what you are offering and we will schedule a time to trade. thanks and enjoy.

If I'm offline, then please don't post anything on the thread since I will get lost and confused. But if you want to tell me what you want them just pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also if all of you don't mind, I would like a rep point but its optional.

Also, please don't ask for pokemon that I don't have. And one more thing, if you don't trade with me after about two months when we agree to a trade, then you will loose your pokemon unless you have a reason for not trading (no excuse of you forgetting to trade)

sure we can trade. I can trade from 1pm-8pm pst today unless i say otherwise. pm me if that is a good time for you and i will reserve it for you
(Feb 7, 2016, 09:18 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 09:15 AM)Michael.P Wrote:

sure we can trade. I can trade from 1pm-8pm pst today unless i say otherwise. pm me if that is a good time for you and i will reserve it for you

Yes it's fine, thank you. By the Way, is the Cresselia genned or was its stats changed???
i'm interested in your shiny shinx. is there anything from my list that interests you?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.