Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything]
(Nov 26, 2015, 09:45 AM)themastereevee Wrote: sent trade request

ok and thank you
Im interested in the shiny chesnaught

Is emolga , swampert , or wailord ok (they are all shiny )
um i dont really have many shinies but ill trade lv.100 HA Jolly mienshao for a possible normal or shiny terrakion watever one u choose.Thank you.
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:24 AM)jake english Wrote: Im interested in the shiny chesnaught

i already go those shinies. do you have any others by any chance?
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:25 AM)gukky1234 Wrote: um i dont really have many shinies but ill trade lv.100 HA Jolly mienshao for a possible normal or shiny terrakion watever one u choose.Thank you.

i dont have a terrakion. that first list you see is what im looking for
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:48 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:24 AM)jake english Wrote: Im interested in the shiny chesnaught

i do have a clefairy, arcanine and deerling but thats it i dont really think chesnaught is worth some of my other shinies
(Nov 26, 2015, 01:46 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2015, 11:48 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

i do have a clefairy, arcanine and deerling but thats it i dont really think chesnaught is worth some of my other shinies

i can take arcanine. we can trade whenever your ready. just let me know
i have a shiny phione and girantina. name a few shinies plz
(Nov 26, 2015, 02:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: i have a shiny phione and girantina. name a few shinies plz

i have a link to a google sheet that you should be able to see. check where this thread began and you can see my shiny list
do you have a shiny goomy? 'cause none of the other shinies interest me all that much