Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny R Us [Read Everything]
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:25 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:23 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:20 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 04:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: may i have a lapras? i'll give you the phione you're looking for. can i also have the mawile? i have a shiny girantina... but i really like it

i would really like the giratina. if you dont want to trade it then i wont force you. but yea i can trade the lapras for phione. i can get online on saturday if that works for you

well, to be completely honest, i'm not a huge fan of big-shot-everybody-knows-and-wants legends. if u could clone it and give me back the original, i'll trade it for the mawile. (plz save it for me, btw in case i change my mind) also, saturday works, for me

i dont know how to clone pokemon. but yea i can save it for you

er.. i know i'm really indecisive, but can i have the mawile for the phione, instead?

sure. thats fine. well if you want i can trade now because i have something later today so if you want to do it quickly then lets do it now. if not then i can wait until saturday
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:28 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:20 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: i would really like the giratina. if you dont want to trade it then i wont force you. but yea i can trade the lapras for phione. i can get online on saturday if that works for you

well, to be completely honest, i'm not a huge fan of big-shot-everybody-knows-and-wants legends. if u could clone it and give me back the original, i'll trade it for the mawile. (plz save it for me, btw in case i change my mind) also, saturday works, for me

er.. i know i'm really indecisive, but can i have the mawile for the phione, instead?

sure. thats fine. well if you want i can trade now because i have something later today so if you want to do it quickly then lets do it now. if not then i can wait until saturday

i can do it now
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:31 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:22 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: well, to be completely honest, i'm not a huge fan of big-shot-everybody-knows-and-wants legends. if u could clone it and give me back the original, i'll trade it for the mawile. (plz save it for me, btw in case i change my mind) also, saturday works, for me

i can do it now

ok im getting online right now and i should have your fc already added
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:32 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:23 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: i dont know how to clone pokemon. but yea i can save it for you

i can do it now

okay
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:32 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2015, 06:25 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: er.. i know i'm really indecisive, but can i have the mawile for the phione, instead?

i can do it now

okay

internet being a bit slow. but thank you
Do you need shiny lugia
can i have the lapras instead? i'll give u back the mawile. my sister says she can give me a shiny mawile
(Dec 9, 2015, 12:43 PM)wolfogo010 Wrote: Do you need shiny lugia

no. what do you have to offer?
(Dec 9, 2015, 02:09 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i have the lapras instead? i'll give u back the mawile. my sister says she can give me a shiny mawile

sure i can do that. just pm me so we can schedule a time to trade
(Dec 9, 2015, 04:13 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2015, 02:09 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i have the lapras instead? i'll give u back the mawile. my sister says she can give me a shiny mawile

sure i can do that. just pm me so we can schedule a time to trade

i can trade tonight from 8:00 pm - about 1:00 am/ 2:00 am