Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Shop!
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:16 PM)Jamman4life Wrote: The Lugia intirests me What are you even looking for, I mean the shiny I mean I have charizard and pachirisu but I feel like thats not enough so what are you looking for the shiny lugia

What do you have? The only specific shinies I'm looking for are the ones at the bottom of my thread
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Dec 31, 2015, 01:40 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 01:36 PM)Snowygrass Wrote: what can i get for a shiny lvl 99 event magikarp? Smile has happy hour and celebrate with a adamant nature
this will be hard for me to trade off cause its so good lol

Do you have any others? If not, I will trade a Tyrantrum or the Crobat because, as we should know, Magikarp is, obviously, the best pokemon lol

i already have a shiny tyrantrum and i dont really like crobat
i can chain fish for a shiny magikarp though i cant gaurantee it will have a atk or spe nature
Ive got a shiny chatot, magikarp, and Dialga if you're interested! Chatot is level 1, Magikarp is 25, and the Dialga is 100.
Good news is on the way
I can give you a shiny level 100 Magikarp for something of your choice (shiny choice)
(Dec 31, 2015, 08:56 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I can give you a shiny level 100 Magikarp for something of your choice (shiny choice)

lol a lvl 100 magikarp is not very good since it cant evolve into a powerful Gyarados(mega)
(Dec 31, 2015, 08:28 PM)CBest95 Wrote: Ive got a shiny chatot, magikarp, and Dialga if you're interested! Chatot is level 1, Magikarp is 25, and the Dialga is 100.

I'll take the Dialga for my Krookodile or Virizion, your choice
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:13 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:11 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:07 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:06 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2015, 02:04 PM)Julia234 Wrote: I can replace mightyena with a BR shiny Florges? level 51 for both?

Sure! Add me and we can trade when your ready

Alright, great, and now would be fine since i'm trying to complete the storyline of OR xD
What happened to the Mudkip?
It won't let me trade it, I dunno why Sad If you're unhappy with swampert I can give one of them back
I love Giant Pink frogs and Swampert is my favorite (Hoenn) Starter! I will never be unhappy with it Smile
What is the ability from the golurk
I need: No guard
Sorry for being stupid I kind of skimmed it but yea I'll look to see if I have any of thoese pokemon but I doubt it :I hope you get the shiny pokemon you want Smile
(Jan 1, 2016, 12:27 PM)Jamman4life Wrote: Sorry for being stupid I kind of skimmed it but yea I'll look to see if I have any of thoese pokemon but I doubt it :I hope you get the shiny pokemon you want  Smile

Thnx! If you have any others I am interested in, I will gladly accept them Smile