Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Prankster Sableye
Hi guys, im looking for a female Sableye with the Prankster ability and some good IVs. If you could help me that would be much appreciated Smile

//moods
I have almost a box full of Prankster Sableyes looking for a good home, so you can have one of mine. For a bit more potentially irrelevant information, they are Impish nature, with the moves Sucker Punch, Metal Burst, Trick, and Recover, and all of them are in a Dusk Ball. The IVs will likely be random, but they all have 5 IVs. If you want one, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. I'm not really looking for anything in particular. If you have a spare breedject, I might like it, but otherwise, I don't care what I get.
(Dec 9, 2015, 01:12 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I have almost a box full of Prankster Sableyes looking for a good home, so you can have one of mine.  For a bit more potentially irrelevant information, they are Impish nature, with the moves Sucker Punch, Metal Burst, Trick, and Recover, and all of them are in a Dusk Ball.  The IVs will likely be random, but they all have 5 IVs.  If you want one, feel free to PM me and we can work something out.  I'm not really looking for anything in particular.  If you have a spare breedject, I might like it, but otherwise, I don't care what I get.

Thank you, thats great! Ill add you right away Smile
I'm assuming that you got your Sableye just fine. I was breeding for a shiny Sableye, which is why I had so much. Is that what you need?
(Dec 9, 2015, 01:29 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: I'm assuming that you got your Sableye just fine.  I was breeding for a shiny Sableye, which is why I had so much.  Is that what you need?

Yes, thats exactly what i needed, great IVs! Thanks a lot man, i gave you a +rating aswell Smile
Btw, im breeding for a competitive Shroomish/Breloom right now. If you want one just let me know Smile Thanks again!
can i get one to mates??? =(