Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Shiny Super Duper Shop
I have a Heatran and i would like to trade it for our Gensect

Is the Genesect Legit ?
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:32 AM)Big07drew11 Wrote: In the post are you saying that you will give one of each pokemon?? I'm confused. I mean if you can clone them it shouldn't be a problem....

I found a cloner earlier and he cloned all of the pokes in my shop right now, but over the time i got a lot more shinys i want to clone for the shop (plus the pokes i traded for the shop pokes).
And i will give him/her a clone of the old pokes and he can keep of course clones of the new pokes.
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:36 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: I have a Heatran and i would like to trade it for our Gensect

Is the Genesect Legit ?

It´s a cloned event genesect. I got it from Madison0122 so you can ask her too about it.
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:44 AM)FrankNok Wrote: I have a shiny ducklett if you want it

I want every shiny poke so just choose one of my listed shinys and we can trade.
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:39 AM)kikiliano Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:36 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: I have a Heatran and i would like to trade it for our Gensect

Is the Genesect Legit ?

It´s a cloned event genesect. I got it from Madison0122 so you can ask her too about it.

I would like that genesect plz i have added you
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:00 AM)essoos Wrote: Your shiny Feraligator for my shiny Drifblim?

Ok add my FC and we can trade (also it would be good to know your Fc so i can add you too^^)
Can i get details on the slurpuff. Thanks in advance!
Shiny jirachi for the shiny suicune
And shiny basculin for the entei
(Jan 16, 2016, 03:44 AM)kikiliano Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2016, 10:51 PM)dragon gun Wrote: Your shiny umbreon for my shiny zangoose

I´m OK with that. Just add me and we can trade.

ok I'm online right now
Can i have growlithe