Samurott
Shuckle
Basculin
Poliwhirl/Politoed/Poliwrath
Volcarona
Goodra

React if you are interested!
Is the Meowstic male or female? 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
The Meowstic is male! Smile
Trade for a Porygon2? ^_^' (shiny of course lol)
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I will make the trade!
@Tomatoman1: Sorry I was away for a second. I'll be around if you want to send it now Smile
Just a quick question:
Is there anything else that you can offer? I already have a Porygon-Z,  but I just looked over it. Is that alright with you?
@Tomatoman1 If you prefer I also have a shiny Riolu I could trade you ^_^'
Is it male?
Yes, it's a male shiny Riolu Smile