Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Sjoerd's Tradeshop 2.0 Updated list
Likewise, I'd be interested in HA Grimer and HA Mudkip for my collection. I've got breedject XL Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist and a few others, as well as any HA Pokemon listed on my trade shop. Hope to hear from you, I'll be looking forward to working out a deal.
-sandragon13
(Jan 31, 2015, 03:28 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Likewise, I'd be interested in HA Grimer and HA Mudkip for my collection.  I've got breedject XL Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist and a few others, as well as any HA Pokemon listed on my trade shop.  Hope to hear from you, I'll be looking forward to working out a deal.
   -sandragon13

Bronzor and Nidoran(M)?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Jan 30, 2015, 02:49 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 07:06 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I have:
30 Adamant Pawniards(Few Defiant most Inner Focus) with Sucker Punch'
10 Torrent Squirtles with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse
1 5IV HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse
a few Drought Vulpixes
15 HA Eevees of varying natures but they still need further IV breeding.
a bunch of Poison Touch Adamant Grimers with eggmoves

I have access to HA Squirtles, HA Vulpixes, HA Froakies, HA Fletchlings, HA Smeargles, HA Sableyes, HA Poliwags, HA Eevees, HA Swirlixes, HA Raltses, HA Charmanders, HA Snivys, HA Mudkips, HA Torchics, calm Rotoms, HA Pinsirs, HA Noibats.

I also have a
Manaphy
Shiny Eevee
Meloetta
Shiny Charizard
Jirachi
Celebi
Darkrai
Arceus
6IV Shiny Darkrai(which I rather don't part with.)
for trade but they don't go easy.

For the Breedjects I'd like other breedjects or BR Pokemon as for the legendaries make a good offer.

+Rep would be appreciated! :D

I can trade you any of my ha pokemon look at my thread for a list I'm interested in ha mudkip. http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-Hi...trade-shop
Would you trade Whimsicott?
---------------------
how about a charzard for the shiny squertile
(Jan 31, 2015, 04:21 PM)gravecrow2000 Wrote: how about a charzard for the shiny squertile

Nah thanks, I in the meanwhile traded that Charizard and it's now 6IV.
---------------------
(Jan 31, 2015, 04:09 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 03:28 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Likewise, I'd be interested in HA Grimer and HA Mudkip for my collection.  I've got breedject XL Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist and a few others, as well as any HA Pokemon listed on my trade shop.  Hope to hear from you, I'll be looking forward to working out a deal.
   -sandragon13

Bronzor and Nidoran(M)?

Sure, that can be arranged. I'll try to get those complete tonight, but it might not be ready til tomorrow. Either way, I'll shoot you a PM when they're ready and we can jump online.
-sandragon13
(Jan 31, 2015, 04:41 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2015, 04:09 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
   -sandragon13

Bronzor and Nidoran(M)?

Sure, that can be arranged.  I'll try to get those complete tonight, but it might not be ready til tomorrow.  Either way, I'll shoot you a PM when they're ready and we can jump online.
   -sandragon13

Not sure if you saw my PM but I've got your trades ready to go. Send me a PM or a reply here on the thread so we can get the trade completed.
-sandragon13