Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Still looking for a shiny honedge!
I have a shiny Gastly. The  Gastly is a level 27 male from Spain, with all IVs except for special defense and he is timid with levitate and they're up for grabs to WHOEVER CAN TRADE THE SOONEST!
Is it O.K. if it's nicknamed? Because I got one named T-Wrecks from wondertrade if you want it.
(Nov 2, 2015, 03:52 PM)Kylethe777 Wrote: Is it O.K. if it's nicknamed? Because I got one named T-Wrecks from wondertrade if you want it.

THAT IS THE PERFECT ****ing NICKNAME HELL YES I'LL TAKE THEM. You want the gastly or the gengar?
I don't have the honedge, unfortunately it's only the Tyrantrum. I'd like the Gengar, but I'll take the Ghastly if you don't want to part with it.
(Nov 3, 2015, 04:09 AM)Kylethe777 Wrote: I don't have the honedge, unfortunately it's only the Tyrantrum. I'd like the Gengar, but I'll take the Ghastly if you don't want to part with it.

Since tyrantrum is the fully evolved form it's only fair I give you the gengar :3. Since honedge is the first stage whoever whoever gives me them better be happy with a gastly
would you be okay with a shiny Aegislash? 6iv and ev trained
(Nov 3, 2015, 11:25 AM)WooleyMammoth Wrote: would you be okay with a shiny Aegislash? 6iv and ev trained

Hnnnnng I really want a honedge because I did want to raise the baby from scratch but..yes I'll take them. My gengar's been spoken for so would a gastly be okay?
(Nov 3, 2015, 11:25 AM)WooleyMammoth Wrote: would you be okay with a shiny Aegislash? 6iv and ev trained

Hey I have a shiny honedge named terminator the only reason I'm giving him up is because gastly Elias the first Pokemon I got in card form and the first pokemonni heard of so did you want

Hey I have a shiny honedge named terminator the only reason I'm giving him up is because gastly Elias the first Pokemon I got in card form and the first pokemonni heard of so did you want
Hnnnnng I really want a honedge because I did want to raise the baby from scratch but..yes I'll take them. My gengar's been spoken for so would a gastly be okay?
[/quote]

Whoops wrong post anyways I hope you do take my offer the shiny honedge is I believe adamant and 6 ivs...