Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trade for Torkoal
So I had to make some adjustments to my team to get it to work, i therefor need a Torkoal with yawn
my torkoal will look like this
Nature: Bold
Ability: Shell armor
Moves: Yawn, Stealth rocks, Rapid spin, Lava plum
Item: Shell bell
Ivs: sp atk, def, sp def, speed and hp

Whats needed for me to be intressted tho is that it have the right Ivs the right nature and ability and Yawn, rest i can do myself as long as the Toarkal is lvl 1 in that chase
Shiny not nessesary but if shiny i can trade for that to
When I get home I will try and make this for you, that is if someone hasn't done it already by then since I won't be home for about 7-8 hours
(Mar 4, 2015, 09:11 AM)Vexian Wrote: When I get home I will try and make this for you, that is if someone hasn't done it already by then since I won't be home for about 7-8 hours

okey xD ill be asleep by then tho but ill guess we should find some time it works out for us both
(Mar 4, 2015, 09:28 AM)xclarice Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 09:11 AM)Vexian Wrote: When I get home I will try and make this for you, that is if someone hasn't done it already by then since I won't be home for about 7-8 hours

okey xD ill be asleep by then tho but ill guess we should find some time it works out for us both

What we could do then is trade via GTS or we can trade it some time this weekend
(Mar 4, 2015, 09:56 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 09:28 AM)xclarice Wrote:

What we could do then is trade via GTS or we can trade it some time this weekend

well im free this weekend but gts works to xD as long as no one takes it ._.
If you put something like a wurmple on the gts and ask for a level 1 torcoal then you should be fine
(Mar 4, 2015, 12:59 PM)Vexian Wrote: If you put something like a wurmple on the gts and ask for a level 1 torcoal then you should be fine

want me to do it now? or exactly before i go to bed in like 2 hours?
(Mar 4, 2015, 01:25 PM)xclarice Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 12:59 PM)Vexian Wrote: If you put something like a wurmple on the gts and ask for a level 1 torcoal then you should be fine

Donut before you go to bed and put my name in the comments so I can find it easier
(Mar 4, 2015, 01:34 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2015, 01:25 PM)xclarice Wrote:

Donut before you go to bed and put my name in the comments so I can find it easier

sure man ill place a wrumple in gts ill post here gender and lvl later
Sounds good, and if your gts gets sniped, which I doubt it should, I'll let you know.