Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] LF: Espeed Entei | FT: Defog Latios Or Powersave Services
Ivs Dont Matter I Just Need A Espeed Entei If Anyon Can Help Out, For questions in regard for powersave services i will clone A poke 1 time or conpletly fix up one poke (Shinify/ivs/evs/nature)
That doesn't seem to worth it to me as the only way to obtain one was through event.
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:08 PM)SoulEx Wrote: That doesn't seem to worth it to me as the only way to obtain one was through event.

Or by hacking which most are ..
you could just offer to clone there e speed entei and then give it back to them of course that would mean you would have to gain someones trust
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:16 PM)Blvck Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 06:08 PM)SoulEx Wrote: That doesn't seem to worth it to me as the only way to obtain one was through event.

You can't hack in moves, buddy(:
(Jan 4, 2015, 07:01 PM)SoulEx Wrote:

You Can Hack In Pokemon Buddy (:
(Jan 5, 2015, 05:35 PM)Blvck Wrote:

it has to be legal and unless your have the e-speed entei file it isnt legal
(Jan 5, 2015, 05:35 PM)Blvck Wrote:

You can have in pokemon, but that isn't the same for moves, it probably won't be eligible for online battle, and thus, I do not see the point of generating an extreme speed Entei if you aren't using it to battle online.
Hey, Blvck. Still want that e-speed Entei? I've got one, willing to trade for a defog latios with perfect iv's.