Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Tradebacks for Kanto dex completion
Heart 
I really want to start completing my national dex and I'd love if you could help out!
I need quite a lot still but I only need the base Pokes of a few and it'd be great if I could keep those. I don't need to keep the rest.

Ekans
Arbok
Nidoran M/F
Clefable
Clefairy
Paras
Parasect
Venonat
Venomoth
Diglett
Dugtrio
Mankey
Bellsprout
Farfetch'd
Seel
Dewgong
Shellder
Cloyster
Execute
Cubone
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickingtung
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Magmar
Electabuzz
Tauros
Porgyon
Kabuto(ps)
Omanyte
Omastar
Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
I have Moltres, Articuno Zapdos, Magmar and Electabuzz, but I need them back afterwards
I can trade you the marowak and the lickingtung...Do you have maybe an ha charmander and ha tepig?
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I am doing a Charmander giveaway you know so yeah! I don't have the Tepig though.
---------------------
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:03 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote: I have Moltres, Articuno Zapdos, Magmar and Electabuzz, but I need them back afterwards

That's fine!
---------------------
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:14 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:03 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote: I have Moltres, Articuno Zapdos, Magmar and Electabuzz, but I need them back afterwards

That's fine!

When can you trade?
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:13 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I am doing a Charmander giveaway you know so yeah! I don't have the Tepig though.

K, i knew of your giveaway but I've already received a squirtle so I've preffered ask you before to trade the other One...btw i can trade you both for one charmander, if it's ok for you
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:17 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote:

That's fine!

When can you trade?

Now?
---------------------
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:19 PM)Kira9181 Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:13 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I am doing a Charmander giveaway you know so yeah! I don't have the Tepig though.

K, i knew of your giveaway but I've already received a squirtle so I've preffered ask you before to trade the other One...btw i can trade you both for one charmander, if it's ok for you

Sure!
---------------------
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:34 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2015, 12:17 PM)JelcoLeys Wrote:

That's fine!

When can you trade?

Now?

I'll be online in a sec