Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading Pokérus
I have 6 Pokémon with Pokérus (Dustox, Lucario, Gengar, Talonflame, Venusaur and Gallade). I'm ideally looking to trade any of them for a Mewtwo but I'm open to hearing any other offers. :D
what are the stats of the gallade?
(Feb 21, 2015, 06:44 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: what are the stats of the gallade?

Terrible. These pokes shouldn't be used for battling, I just play the game for fun. I just thought people would be more interested in receiving pokerus than tha actual Pokemon itself Smile
(Feb 21, 2015, 06:46 AM)DrunkOnTaters Wrote:

Terrible. These pokes shouldn't be used for battling, I just play the game for fun. I just thought people would be more interested in receiving pokerus than tha actual Pokemon itself Smile
Already got pokemons with pokerus , was actually just interested in the stats Smile, but ty anyway
(Feb 21, 2015, 06:47 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 06:46 AM)DrunkOnTaters Wrote:

Already got pokemons with pokerus , was actually just interested in the stats Smile, but ty anyway

No worries dude, I know I'm clutching at straws seeing how lots of people probably already have pokerus, just thought I'd see if anyone was interested :D
yeah i think pokerus is fairly common among this community... but im sure if you need a mewtwo someone would be willing to trade you one
i'll give you a mewtwo for the talonflame Smile do you prefer shiny or non-shiny?
(Feb 21, 2015, 04:23 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i'll give you a mewtwo for the talonflame Smile do you prefer shiny or non-shiny?

That'd be awesome man! Non shiny is fine, I'll add you shortly :D
it doesn't have any iv's or anything like that, is that okay? i have you added btw Smile
(Feb 21, 2015, 05:53 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: it doesn't have any iv's or anything like that, is that okay? i have you added btw Smile

Yeah that's fine, adding you now Smile