Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need friend safaris please!
I'm playing X again I'll add you. My info is on the left
I don't know what my FS is or contains, so feel free to enlighten me
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 8, 2016, 08:57 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: I'm playing X again I'll add you. My info is on the left
I don't know what my FS is or contains, so feel free to enlighten me

My ds isnt registering you as a registered friend. try adding me again maybe?
sorry for the wait i tried adding you again hope it works now and sorry for the inconvinience

Shadow of #TeamForum
Added all of you above. Please add me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time. Info to the left
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:55 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: sorry for the wait i tried adding you again hope it works now and sorry for the inconvinience

its okay! i havent been able to check yet though. ill check tomorrow when i get home. thank you! Smile
(Feb 8, 2016, 10:30 PM)Spirit Jay Wrote:
(Feb 8, 2016, 06:55 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: sorry for the wait i tried adding you again hope it works now and sorry for the inconvinience

its okay! i havent been able to check yet though. ill check tomorrow when i get home. thank you! Smile

youre welcome :Smilend again feel free to enlighten me what my FS actually is, cause im clueless haha xD one thing though being that i just reset x yesterday there is only gonna be 2 poke's for now

Shadow of #TeamForum
I've added all of you above feel Greek to add me. My info is to the left. Y'all have a good one.
(Feb 9, 2016, 02:33 PM)Spalding Wrote: I've added all of you above feel Greek to add me. My info is to the left. Y'all have a good one.

Just added you, hope it helps Smile

Shadow of #TeamForum