Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading blue pentagon legends with great IVs
Wink 
Hello there! I am new in this world of trading stuff on the internet but since I want to get into the heat of the VGC format this year, I wanted to catch these legends with great IVs. So I got two already  :D

Do anybody has something awesome willing to trade? I got these babies>

Heatran: Modest Nature -- 31/16/31/31/29/31

and Cresselia: Calm nature -- 31/25/31/30/29/31

Idk how to post pictures; can I?

Hope I can get some feedback  Smile
Hey man - I'd love for a Cresselia if you want a Landorus-T with 31/31/28-29/31/28-29/31 IVs with a Jolly Nature! I clone using Powersaves.
By the way, you can use tinypic to upload your images, and then paste the link onto here. Thanks in advance! :]
(Jan 6, 2015, 10:11 AM)Pokester Wrote: Hey man - I'd love for a Cresselia if you want a Landorus-T with 31/31/28-29/31/28-29/31 IVs with a Jolly Nature! I clone using Powersaves.
By the way, you can use tinypic to upload your images, and then paste the link onto here. Thanks in advance! :]

If you clone via Powersaves, can you still use it in VGC? Just asking because I'm currently trying to find a Powersaver to help me with some of my VGC team!
(Jan 6, 2015, 10:16 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 10:11 AM)Pokester Wrote: Hey man - I'd love for a Cresselia if you want a Landorus-T with 31/31/28-29/31/28-29/31 IVs with a Jolly Nature! I clone using Powersaves.

If you clone via Powersaves, can you still use it in VGC? Just asking because I'm currently trying to find a Powersaver to help me with some of my VGC team!

I think so, I remember on Nugget Bridge last year there was a thread where it had a Giveaway of 70 cloned Zapdos' through Powersaves for US Nationals (I don't normally use Powersaves apart from that haha, I don't hack for infinite Master Balls, Shinies etc.). Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Bruh! Nice (: But I am ACTUALLY looking for the adamant variant in Landorus matter. So I am sorry for no saying a fast yes.

Do you have one of those or any other good offers?

Thanks for offering the cloning services too. I will remember it later.
Yeah sure it's alright man, I do have the 31/04/30/31/31/31 Zapdos I was on about if you want that cloning! I've only got Zapdos, Heatran, and Landorus-T for legendaries now haha.
Credit to this thread who originally cloned the Zapdos:- http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/758...-giveaway/