Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Trading to fill national dex
For the past few weeks I have been playing Pokemon nonstop to try to fill up my national dex for the shiny charm. Because the GTS is filled with trash I decided to join this site to see if I could get the shiny charm and help others get it too. So if anyone is interested in trading just reply to the thread.
im gonna go back to the dump now, bye

(Huge list coming soon)
Whadya need?
Telling what you need would indeed help Wink
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:33 PM)sjihttam1996 Wrote: Telling what you need would indeed help Wink

I just wrote a huge list of the stuff I needed but it all got deleted and now I need to remake it so give me one sec m8
@Living Trash I need Gorebyss, Huntail and Milotic, so, I can help you with those! (FC to the left)
if you have all the legendaries then i just need them and trade them back cause thats all i need help with
@sjihttam1996 Wanna Trade evolve? I need to trade evolve huntail, feebas and gorebyss. My FC is (2638-0912-7769)
@Flinger2004 Are you in the Pokemon Forever Discord server? If you are send me a PM over there so we can agree on a time for the trades! (I am AutoMatthic/sjihttam1996 on the Discord server). If you are not in the Discord server you can send me a PM over at Pokemon Forever, but changes are I will see it sooner on Discord.
Can anyone give me Articuno I'll trade it back  

My FC Is 0404-9140-5870
LF seel grimmer and farfetchd just to throw some out there what's some you need?