Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Transferring Pokémon {Closed}
Hi, I don't have PokéBank, and I need to trade my Gardevoir from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire to Pokémon X, to teach it Dazzling Gleam, and then trade it back. The whole process should take at most, ten minutes.

Let me know if you're interested in helping me. Smile
FC: 1736-2509-3977
IGN: Railtracks
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:54 AM)Railtracks Wrote: Hi, I don't have PokéBank, and I need to trade my Gardevoir from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire to Pokémon X, to teach it Dazzling Gleam, and then trade it back. The whole process should take at most, ten minutes.

I'll help you out. You can trade it to me, then I'll trade it back to you on your X, or I can teach it Dazzling Gleam since I have the TM on ORAS. You're choice. If you want me to teach it just let me know which move to forget.
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:58 AM)Allons-y Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:54 AM)Railtracks Wrote: Hi, I don't have PokéBank, and I need to trade my Gardevoir from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire to Pokémon X, to teach it Dazzling Gleam, and then trade it back. The whole process should take at most, ten minutes.

I'll help you out. You can trade it to me, then I'll trade it back to you on your X, or I can teach it Dazzling Gleam since I have the TM on ORAS. You're choice. If you want me to teach it just let me know which move to forget.

I guess it'd be faster if you taught it Dazzling Gleam. Just get rid of Disarming Voice. I'll trade you right now.
(Nov 30, 2014, 09:06 AM)Railtracks Wrote:

I guess it'd be faster if you taught it Dazzling Gleam. Just get rid of Disarming Voice. I'll trade you right now.

i think it's when my DS is on the charger. let me try again
(Nov 30, 2014, 09:09 AM)Allons-y Wrote:

Thank you! :D
(Nov 30, 2014, 09:16 AM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 09:09 AM)Allons-y Wrote:

Thank you! :D

no worries.