Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] VGC Pokemon
Can anyone trade me these pokemon all have to be Kalos born and follow VGC rules,

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 140 HP / 148 Atk / 12 Def / 112 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 SpD
– Earthquake
– U-turn
– Rock Slide
– Superpower

Suicune @ Leftovers (Bruh)
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 100 SpA / 108 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
– Scald
– Ice Beam
– Tailwind
– Protect

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
– Rock Slide
– Close Combat
– Protect
– Safeguard

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Level: 50
EVs: 196 HP / 56 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
– Heat Wave
– Flash Cannon
– Protect
– Substitute

I tried to put them in order of ones that I would want the most willing to trade 5-6iv shiny pokemon or any pokemon needed for your dex as I have a full living dex. Thanks for all and any help! Smile
I suppose I should ask, why do you need these pokemon? Those are some pretty strange movesets and EVs, maybe you could elaborate on them.
(Jul 27, 2015, 01:50 PM)Delta Wrote: I suppose I should ask, why do you need these pokemon? Those are some pretty strange movesets and EVs, maybe you could elaborate on them.

I mainly want to build a team around

Mega-Venausar
Arcanine
Suicune
Terrakion
Landorus-T
Hydreigon

So I dont really need those movesets Im more looking for IVs I can train them when it comes to EVs and the nature and figure out what movesets work better for this team.
I think I can get them. Well, assuming when you say Kalos born, you mean Kalos and Omega Ruby. I only have the latter.
(Jul 27, 2015, 02:29 PM)Delta Wrote: I think I can get them. Well, assuming when you say Kalos born, you mean Kalos and Omega Ruby. I only have the latter.

Yea by Kalos I just mean have the blue pentagon.
Okay. I have the Landorus (non EV trained, with AV). The Terrakion (everything included), and the Heatran (again, no EVs, with Leftovers). I only want a Carnivine with Rage Powder and Leech Seed. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or anything else. I just want Rage Powder and Leech Seed. You could also give me a male Skiploom/Hoppip/Jumpuff with Leech Seed and Rage Powder. Either will do.
(Jul 27, 2015, 06:07 PM)Delta Wrote: Okay. I have the Landorus (non EV trained, with AV). The Terrakion (everything included), and the Heatran (again, no EVs, with Leftovers). I only want a Carnivine with Rage Powder and Leech Seed. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or anything else. I just want Rage Powder and Leech Seed. You could also give me a male Skiploom/Hoppip/Jumpuff with Leech Seed and Rage Powder. Either will do.

Okay I will definitely work on getting you that carnivine ill breed one for you what would you rather havethe carnivineor one of the skiploom evolutions?
(Jul 27, 2015, 06:07 PM)Delta Wrote: Okay. I have the Landorus (non EV trained, with AV). The Terrakion (everything included), and the Heatran (again, no EVs, with Leftovers). I only want a Carnivine with Rage Powder and Leech Seed. I don't care about nature, IVs, EVs, or anything else. I just want Rage Powder and Leech Seed. You could also give me a male Skiploom/Hoppip/Jumpuff with Leech Seed and Rage Powder. Either will do.

Ive got your Skiploom ready with leech seed and rage powder. Depending on when you message me back I might just breed it with a carnivine for you to save you some time.

Got the carnivine with rage powder and leech seed.