Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Vivillon Collecting
One of my favorite gen6 pokemon is vivillon because of the variety of different patterns that they come in. I've taken to collecting the different patterns and have managed to obtain most of them, however I am missing three. Because of health issues I missed most of the events for xy and oras.

I need the Sandstorm pattern and the two event patterns Pokeball pattern and Fancy Pattern.

These patterns are pretty rare from what I've seen of weeks on the GTS. However I have doubles of several other patterns that are uncommon or rare that I am willing to trade. The patterns I have are:
  • Ocean
  • Sun
  • Archipelago
  • River
  • Jungle
  • Tundra
  • Marine
  • High Plains
  • Continental
  • Meadow
  • Elegant
  • Polar
If you are unsure what a pattern is called/what a pattern looks like, serebii has a list of all the patterns on vivillon's dex page. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE ME A VIVILLON I NEED, BUT ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANOTHER VIVILLON IN RETURN I AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS

Most of my pokedex is filled and I would be happy to breed or train a pokemon to trade for one of the three patterns I am missing.
(Jul 7, 2016, 07:43 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote: One of my favorite gen6 pokemon is vivillon because of the variety of different patterns that they come in. I've taken to collecting the different patterns and have managed to obtain most of them, however I am missing three. Because of health issues I missed most of the events for xy and oras.

I need the Sandstorm pattern and the two event patterns Pokeball pattern and Fancy Pattern.

These patterns are pretty rare from what I've seen of weeks on the GTS. However I have doubles of several other patterns that are uncommon or rare that I am willing to trade. The patterns I have are:
  • Ocean
  • Sun
  • Archipelago
  • River
  • Jungle
  • Tundra
  • Marine
  • High Plains
  • Continental
  • Meadow
  • Elegant
  • Polar
If you are unsure what a pattern is called/what a pattern looks like, serebii has a list of all the patterns on vivillon's dex page. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO TRADE ME A VIVILLON I NEED, BUT ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANOTHER VIVILLON IN RETURN I AM OPEN TO NEGOTIATIONS

Most of my pokedex is filled and I would be happy to breed or train a pokemon to trade for one of the three patterns I am missing.

I think that I have the fancy and pokeball pattern vivillon~
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:07 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 07:43 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:  

Would you like to trade for the Ocean and Sun patterns?
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:16 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:07 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 07:43 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:  

Would you like to trade for the Ocean and Sun patterns?

Sorry I'm not really interested in Vivillon but I am willing to negotiate for other pokemon. I don't have any particular wants so just give me a list of whatever you may think I like. I'm not that picky it's just that I have no uses for Vivillon :p
(Jul 7, 2016, 08:27 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote: Sorry I'm not really interested in Vivillon but I am willing to negotiate for other pokemon. I don't have any particular wants so just give me a list of whatever you may think I like. I'm not that picky it's just that I have no uses for Vivillon :p
@parrypeter25 
No problem man, it's cool. I'm going to bed, but off the top of my head here are a couple of pokemon I have to offer that aren't vivillon:
  • Any starter from any generation
  • Any of the fossil pokemon
  • HA eevee
  • Any baby pokemon
  • Phione
  • Any of the psuedo-legendaries from any generation
  • Volcarona
  • HA Froakie
I have a Continental pattern Vivillion, Polar Pattern, and Marine Pattern.
bump

Still looking for Sandstorm, Pokeball, and Fancy patterns.