Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Want Shiny Magikarp?
Rainbow 
I was chain fishing and I caught two Shiny Magikarps: One for me, one for someone I met on twitch. However, I haven't been able to contact this friend on Twitch, so I've decided to give you guys the opportunity to take it! *applause* *cheering* *yaaaaaay*

I really don't care much about what I get. Another Shiny, maybe, some Legendary if you really want. I've been looking for a Teddiursa with Pickup (I would just breed for one easy-peasy but I'd really rather not take my Feebas' out of the Daycare). A good IV Ditto or Honedge would be great too.

Put an offer (or a list of Pokemon you have that I could choose from. That'd be cool) in a reply, wait for me to reply, if I accept add me (I probably would have added you) and trade with me! Keep in mind I'll only be online around 4pm-9pm on weekdays (Monday-Friday if you somehow didn't know) and 10am-9pm on weekends (Saturday and Sunday if you didn't know). This is all in Auckland time, so you'll have to go to a time translator thing to see when that is for you.

Thank you!  :D
I've got a shiny Golem or Goldeen.
If you're willing, I'll happily trade for the Golem. :D
I can give really any starter minus a few tell and I will see if I have it  :D
(May 26, 2016, 09:51 PM)Nyromath Wrote: If you're willing, I'll happily trade for the Golem. :D

Sweet. Okay. Can you name the Magikarp The Codfather?
(May 27, 2016, 12:17 PM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(May 26, 2016, 09:51 PM)Nyromath Wrote: If you're willing, I'll happily trade for the Golem. :D

Sweet. Okay. Can you name the Magikarp The Codfather?
'The Codfather' doesn't fit, so is I'm just gonna name it Codfather. That ok with you?
(May 27, 2016, 05:15 PM)Nyromath Wrote: 'The Codfather' doesn't fit, so is I'm just gonna name it Codfather. That ok with you?

That's cool too.