Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Wanting to complete the national pokedex!
Wink 
Hi, I'm currently looking to get the shiny charm in my pokemon Y game, and in order to do that, I need to have every pokemon in the entire game. I'll trade pokemon that maybe you don't have, if you would like. I could also do the trade back, in which we trade, then we trade back those pokemon so it's like we never traded them in first place, only that pokemon will be registered in my pokedex now. Smile (I have most of the legendaries, so don't worry about those.) Thanks in advance, and have a great day!
Big Grin 
(Oct 1, 2015, 06:42 PM)handrews Wrote: Hi, I'm currently looking to get the shiny charm in my pokemon Y game, and in order to do that, I need to have every pokemon in the entire game. I'll trade pokemon that maybe you don't have, if you would like. I could also do the trade back, in which we trade, then we trade back those pokemon so it's like we never traded them in first place, only that pokemon will be registered in my pokedex now. Smile (I have most of the legendaries, so don't worry about those.) Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

I would like to do trading. It will probably take a long time, because I don't have that many pokemon, but I am willing to go through all he trades, because my highest record of pokeradar chaining in 10, and the Masuda and horde techniques both aren't doing it for me. So if you would like to start your quest for the shiny charm here, I will do it with you.
Do you have a Kyogre? Because if so, I could trade you my Groudon back and forth for it, so we can both get the registrations and still keep our own Mons.
Interested to see what you think!