Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Wanting to get into Matsuda breeding
Hey guys, so I'm wanting to go shiny hunting for a few very specific Pokemon via Matsuda Breeding, and I'd really rather not hunt for a foriegn breeding partner for each one. So I'm looking for a foriegn Ditto if anyone has one they're fine trading. I have a shiny Cubone I can trade and have no atachment to, and for other foriegner's trying to breed shinies as well, I can get you an English one in exchange. Let me know guys, and thanks in advance!
i might be able to get u one
ok well i guess u got someone
(Aug 31, 2016, 02:30 PM)naitre Wrote: Post anything on the GTS for a level 91 and above Ditto and I'll send over a shiny 6 IV KOR Ditto. No need to give me your shiny. Just let me know what you posted. That's incredibly helpful, thank you so much! I'll get back to you later tonight when I'm off work if that's okay? 
(Aug 31, 2016, 03:34 PM)naitre Wrote: @Bewmz no rush

I put up a Charmander from my batch breeding that I've been working on, should be a decent one if you want a Mega Charizard Y for a team :]

I left a message with pkmon4ever with it so I'm a little easier to find, again thank you so much. I really appreciate it.