Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Willing to trade graveler for other pokemon that evolves only when traded
Anyone can help me evolve my graveler?
Also willing to trade with others.
Let me know.Thanks!
Just to make sure I understand, do you want to trade then trade back so you keep your original pokemon or are you looking to keep the other traded pokemon?
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:37 PM)bolth Wrote: Just to make sure I understand, do you want to trade then trade back so you keep your original pokemon or are you looking to keep the other traded pokemon?

If you want to trade like for instance kadabra or haunter, then I'm okay with keeping the traded one.
But if you want to help me evolve it and doesn't want to keep it, then trading back is the option.
If you have any suggestion, we can discuss about it Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:37 PM)bolth Wrote: Just to make sure I understand, do you want to trade then trade back so you keep your original pokemon or are you looking to keep the other traded pokemon?

Ok I can help you with that. Ill trade you a graveler and then trade back your golem
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:47 PM)bolth Wrote:

Ok I can help you with that. Ill trade you a graveler and then trade back your golem

Thanks man!
no problem