Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] a small event trade shop (closed)
Music 
Hello everyone!          its time for a small event trade shop.  

I am currently working on a shiny and non-shiny event collection (whats posible of it w/out PS)

some of the shinies im asking for might be shiny locked and thus might not be able to be traded....
i had someone gen my celebi and meloetta before and i could not get them back in a trade. Maybe someone out there has figured out how to make them tradable so i figured id ask anyways. if you have any solid info on which shinies are shinylockd and un-tradable let me know,

lets get this started

pokes im looking for
* shiny celebi
* non-shiny arceas
* shiny victini
* shiny keldeo
* shiny meleotta
* non-shiny darkrai
* shiny hoopa

pokes i have for trade
* JPN event non-shiny meloetta
* non-shiny celebi
* shiny mew
* shiny mew fall 2010(real event?)
* non-shiny McHoopa

pokes for trade that will be hard to get me to part with
* heal ball shiny jirachi
* lux ball shiny deoxys
* meloetta

and thats it!
most of what i have for trade is good IVs minus the ones that say event by their name
i really prefer good IVs but willing to accept crap IVs in the right sitution
if you have other questions about what i have for trade just let me know
i also have some shiny legends and regular shinies if you arent interested in my events for trade, if you want more info on thos just ask,

thanks for checkin out the store!

-x-UPDATE-x-

so ive gotten the pokes i figured would be easy to get,
and ive seen one shiny hoopa that was not tradable =[

im not sure if there has ever been legit keldeo or victini shiny events, so im not sure about their tradability

but i know the shiny hoopa, celebi, and meloetta are a long shot..... the only reason im keeping them up there is because i haave seen it done, once, on youtube -_-

thank you everyone whos traded already, youve been a big help!

^_^

again if anyone has any info about these shiny event trading issues please let me know

-x-x-x-UPDATE02-x-x-x-

so ive come across my second beautiful shiny hoopa and it wouldent trade, from previous attempts im pretty sure celebi and meloetta shiny cannot be traded, and a reliable source told me its the same with shiny keldeo and victini

so im giving up on what i was asking for but if anyone happens to come across this and wants my pokes for offer just PM and we'll see if we can work something out

again thank to everyone who traded and thanks for just checking out the store, see you space cowboys!
Do you to have /non legend shiny pokemon/
if you have them can you tell which one because I am now more interested in that kinda pokemon
(Dec 19, 2015, 03:23 PM)wolfogo010 Wrote: Do you to have /non legend shiny pokemon/
if you have them can you tell which one because I am now more interested in that kinda pokemon

i haaaave (all shiny)

salamence......gallade......greninja......dragonair......scizor......snorunt(female holding dawn stone)....totodile(max iv minus def).......milotic

above are all max iv, below are trophie shinies

hypno......gourgiest

also max iv snorlax and dusknoir but really hard to get off me cause ive been wantin to make a trick room team
i have non shiny darkrai, could i get it for gallade?
(Dec 19, 2015, 03:52 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: i have non shiny darkrai, could i get it for gallade?

does it have good ivs and nature?
nature is timid
IVs are 31/x/x/31/x/31
you might wanna tell me your trading because i have a few friends who trade me at random moments >.<
(Dec 19, 2015, 03:56 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: nature is timid
IVs are 31/x/x/31/x/31

wow even though its only 3 ivs its perfect for my taste

thanks for the darkrai!!!
(Dec 19, 2015, 04:06 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: you might wanna tell me your trading because i have a few friends who trade me at random moments >.<

my bad, i couldent get on the site for a bit and figured id just trade, ill defanitly let you know before hand for future trade, thanks again ^_^
(Dec 19, 2015, 04:08 PM)bensif Wrote:
(Dec 19, 2015, 04:06 PM)Lolface366 Wrote: you might wanna tell me your trading because i have a few friends who trade me at random moments >.<

my bad, i couldent get on the site for a bit and figured id just trade, ill defanitly let you know before hand for future trade, thanks again ^_^

np, and thanks for gallade.