Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] anyone have a Meloetta or Genesect to trade
i have a number of shinys i am willing to trade for them some of the shinys are gardevior lvl 31 altaria lvl 100
beedrill lvl 100 i even have a shiny cresselia i got after 69 soft resets. but out of the 2 in the title i really want a meloetta

my friend code is (3540-2747-1527)

also i play alpha sapphire not sure if that is relevant

edit: i also now have the shiny xerneas from the japan event i got from a giveaway
I do indeed have a Meloetta. Have you got any Shiny untouched babies? Thanks :]
it's 2022 and we livin
(Oct 30, 2015, 11:38 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: I do indeed have a Meloetta. Have you got any Shiny untouched babies? Thanks :]

what do you mean by untouched babys?
yum yum untouched babies yum yum

hahahahaha

he wants them for that famous stew of the cannibal cult of Kanto, i forget the exact name of the stew though, I think the important thing is that it contains 'untouched babies'

:D

yum yum
(Oct 30, 2015, 09:47 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote: yum yum untouched babies yum yum

hahahahaha

he wants them for that famous stew of the cannibal cult of Kanto, i forget the exact name of the stew though, I think the important thing is that it contains 'untouched babies'

:D

yum yum

DELICIOUS
it's 2022 and we livin
Do you have a shiny male seviper? Because I do have meloetta
I have a Genesect if you still want one.. I would like the shiny cresselia in return :D if you're still interrested! I'll add your FC :D
(Oct 31, 2015, 07:38 PM)Avi Wrote: I have a Genesect if you still want one.. I would like the shiny cresselia in return :D if you're still interrested! I'll add your FC :D

ok ill add your friend code
(Oct 31, 2015, 03:04 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: Do you have a shiny male seviper? Because I do have meloetta

i can try and go catch 1 if you want if i find one ill message you cause i still want a meloetta
(Nov 1, 2015, 04:46 AM)xzorax Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2015, 03:04 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: Do you have a shiny male seviper? Because I do have meloetta

i can try and go catch 1 if you want if i find one ill message you cause i still want a meloetta

ah, unfortunately, the meloetta has been traded. I have a mew if you're interested, because i still want a shiny seviper