Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] competitive mons
I am looking for these competitive pokemon to use in this years VGC tournament.
All pokemon must have the blue pentagon and at least 5IV's

Cresselia
Zapdos
Heatran
Terrakion
Suicune
Raikou
Tauros with Sheer Force
Nidoking with Sheer Force
Pinsir with Moxie and Quick Attack egg move
Meowstic with Prankster
Rampardos with Sheer Force
Breloom with Technician
Arcanine with Intimidate

post if you have any of these, with as much details as you can give, and also what you would like for it!
(Feb 3, 2015, 08:51 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: I am looking for these competitive pokemon to use in this years VGC tournament.

Cresselia
Zapdos
Heatran
Terrakion
Suicune
Raikou
Tauros with Sheer Force
Meowstic with Prankster
Breloom with Technician
Arcanine with Intimidate

post if you have any of these, with as much details as you can give, and also what you would like for it!

I've got a HA espurr, if you would like it for anything is fine :D It's a breedject and has 5-6ivs. You can choose whether you want a female or male
(Feb 3, 2015, 08:54 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2015, 08:51 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote: I am looking for these competitive pokemon to use in this years VGC tournament.

Cresselia
Zapdos
Heatran
Terrakion
Suicune
Raikou
Tauros with Sheer Force
Meowstic with Prankster
Breloom with Technician
Arcanine with Intimidate

I've got a HA espurr, if you would like it for anything is fine :D It's a breedject and has 5-6ivs.  You can choose whether you want a female or male

i think its only the male espurr that turns into prankster, the other one turns into competitive! or maybe the other way around!!
You'll get more trade offers if you include what you have available to trade in the post
#TeamForum

#truth
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 3, 2015, 09:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: You'll get more trade offers if you include what you have available to trade in the post

i have everything from 5/6IV shinies to legendaries to event pokes to 5/6IV competitive pokemon to offer! all in all its to much to list, ideally if someone posts that they want 5/6IV shinies for what they have to trade me then i'll give them a list! I should really create a spreadsheet or something though!
(Feb 3, 2015, 08:55 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2015, 08:54 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

Cresselia
Zapdos
Heatran
Terrakion
Suicune
Raikou
Tauros with Sheer Force
Meowstic with Prankster
Breloom with Technician
Arcanine with Intimidate

I've got a HA espurr, if you would like it for anything is fine :D It's a breedject and has 5-6ivs.  You can choose whether you want a female or male

i think its only the male espurr that turns into prankster, the other one turns into competitive! or maybe the other way around!!

Ok! I'll just hand you the male one then :D or both if you want
i already have a female one!
I have an ha breloom for exchange I want some ha breedgects or good shines
(Feb 4, 2015, 03:57 PM)Bigbear Wrote: I have an ha breloom for exchange I want some ha breedgects or good shines

is it 5IV? i can offer a 5IV ha pidgey for it?