Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] if you have shiny latias read this :D
i have a shiny shaymin if you want to trade for shiny latias but i want oval charm 2
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
there is already someone giving out free shiny charizard bit i would traedyou my shiny latias for genesect, mew, meloetta or shaymin
(Oct 5, 2015, 08:27 AM)Natzure Wrote: there is already someone giving out free shiny charizard bit i would traedyou my shiny latias for genesect, mew, meloetta or shaymin

i have shiny shaymin lvl 100 but i want a little more out of a shiny latias like a cool item ( oval charm plz )
"Clothes"
I want a shaymin but... i dont have an oval charm u wu
I believe the oval charm can't be given, just like the shiny charm. It's a key item. It can be obtained if you talk to Sycamore or Birch after having seen all Pokémon in either Kalos or Hoenn Pokédex, respectively.
(Oct 6, 2015, 06:07 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: I believe the oval charm can't be given, just like the shiny charm. It's a key item. It can be obtained if you talk to Sycamore or Birch after having seen all Pokémon in either Kalos or Hoenn Pokédex, respectively.

Mhm u wu true.
You have to see all the pokemon in the Kalos dex first in able to get it. (Except the birdies)
(Oct 6, 2015, 06:35 AM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2015, 06:07 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: I believe the oval charm can't be given, just like the shiny charm. It's a key item. It can be obtained if you talk to Sycamore or Birch after having seen all Pokémon in either Kalos or Hoenn Pokédex, respectively.

Mhm u wu true.
You have to see all the pokemon in the Kalos dex first in able to get it. (Except the birdies)
I will trade you a shiny charizard
(Oct 7, 2015, 02:49 PM)gamer51 Wrote:
(Oct 6, 2015, 06:35 AM)RumiRenellia Wrote:

Mhm u wu true.
I will trade you a shiny charizard

i have shiny charizard..
"Clothes"
I have an extra shiny latias. please i really want your shaymin
(Oct 5, 2015, 08:05 AM)xcr03 Wrote: i have a shiny shaymin if you want to trade for shiny latias but i want oval charm 2

I have a shiny latias. please i want the shaymin