Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] justus' Tradeshop4All
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:50 PM)Arkius Wrote: What would you want for a 5iv prankster sableye?
got anything shiny, HA or nice eggmoves?
(Jan 7, 2015, 05:59 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 03:51 PM)justus4all Wrote: Specs on steelix?

It's lonely with rock head idk iv's
hmmm...
how bout that shiny leafeon for the skrelp?
want some specific ivs?
Black Sludge for Boost Speed Torchic?
(Jan 8, 2015, 07:51 AM)MadSteelio Wrote: Black Sludge for Boost Speed Torchic?

sure pm me when you can trade
I have a shiny shuppet and charmander. I'd be willing to trade the shuppet for a 1 for 1 trade, but charmander... I don't know, probably would have to be more than one pokemon haha.
If you still need it, I've got a Timid Bagon with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump. If the Cresselia has 5 IVs I'll toss on a Black Sludge for it, but if it doesn't then I'll take an Infiltrator Zubat instead.
(Jan 9, 2015, 02:45 PM)Arkius Wrote: I have a shiny shuppet and charmander. I'd be willing to trade the shuppet for a 1 for 1 trade, but charmander... I don't know, probably would have to be more than one pokemon haha.
Shuppet is fine by me pm me when you can trade
(Jan 9, 2015, 03:19 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: If you still need it, I've got a Timid Bagon with Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump. If the Cresselia has 5 IVs I'll toss on a Black Sludge for it, but if it doesn't then I'll take an Infiltrator Zubat instead.
Cresselia sadly doesn't have 5ivs, i can breed you an infiltrator zubat if you want. Pm me when you can trade
Updated the list with a lot of hidden abilities
I will give you a ha pachirisu for skill link chincino
Sure do you want it to have certain ivs?
Just 4 or five don't worry my pachirisu have 4 or 5to