Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] level 100 darkrai for trade....
no pokemon in particular, just throw some offers out and we'll see what happens :D
I'm Willing to offer a Rayquaza, Regigigas, Heatran, Mewtwo, or if you want a Lapras (I know it's a step "down" but, I am breeding a bunch of them.)
hmm..do you happen to have a shiny shaymin i would be happy to depart from my beloved darkrai if so :D it's cool if you don't, we can probably come up with something if not :D
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:35 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: hmm..do you happen to have a shiny shaymin i would be happy to depart from my beloved darkrai if so :D it's cool if you don't, we can probably come up with something if not :D

Sorry, I don't. I'm not sure how to get a shiny Shaymin DX. I wish I had one, or two or 100 XP.
what about a shiny charizard
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:49 AM)Killerwolf1020 Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:35 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: hmm..do you happen to have a shiny shaymin i would be happy to depart from my beloved darkrai if so :D it's cool if you don't, we can probably come up with something if not :D

Sorry, I don't. I'm not sure how to get a shiny Shaymin DX. I wish I had one, or two or 100 XP.

lol i know the feels, originally i was gonna trade this on the GTS buuuut...."it's a special pokemon, you cannot trade it!"
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:55 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:

lol i know the feels, originally i was gonna trade this on the GTS buuuut...."it's a special pokemon, you cannot trade it!"

Ah, I am planning on breeding so many pokemon and trying to get a box full of shines (and one for me to keep) then shoot half out into the gts for some lucky soul and the rest offered for anything anyone can offer.

Oh and Gamer51 made a good offer for your Darkrai
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:56 AM)Killerwolf1020 Wrote:

Ah, I am planning on breeding so many pokemon and trying to get a box full of shines (and one for me to keep) then shoot half out into the gts for some lucky soul and the rest offered for anything anyone can offer.

did not see that thank you, and if you ever get ahold of a shiny cranidos let me know XD
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:51 AM)gamer51 Wrote: what about a shiny charizard

depends on level and gender (i have intense difficulty with female pokemon XD) if you really wanna win me over i am a huge ghost type fan so if you happen to have shiny ghost types lemme know :D
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:59 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:56 AM)Killerwolf1020 Wrote:

did not see that thank you, and if you ever get ahold of a shiny cranidos let me know XD

NP, I will let you know if I breed one. I just looked up their shiny and its so cool. Time to hunt for a different region Cranidos. :P